𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

The ride home to Mae's house was silent

The ride home to Mae's house was silent. The radio wasn't even on. Connor made small talk from time to time to try and coax Mae into being more talkative. Maybe she would tell him more things- open up. He assumed the incident in the diner shook her up.

When they arrived to her house the bushes moved bristly, almost welcoming mae back. She played with the hem of her jacket as the car came to a slow stop. Connor turned the headlights off and then the car itself, opening his car door and stepping out. Mae got out from her side and walked up to the front door where Connor was waiting.

When they were inside Mae put all her stuff down on the floor, heading to the kitchen for a glass of water. She was thirsty. She had a whole milkshake at the diner but it's thickness dried out her throat quickly.

Connor took a seat on the sofa, looking around her living room. A picture frame of Mae's school photos sat on the coffee table. The little writing said the name of her school followed by the year. The photo was taken last year, around Christmas time.

Mae joined Connor on the sofa, her butt soaking into the material from her weight. Connor rubbed his hands together, unsure of what to say.

But it was mae who broke the tension.

"Do you like movies?"

"What kind?" He asked, turning to face her. She shrugged, looking at all the video tapes on the bottom slot of the tv case. There had to be hundreds. She was sure they could find a good one to watch, just not one she hadn't already seen a dozen times.

"Do you wanna watch trouble in Paris?" She asked, waving the black tape in the air. Connor nodded, not even knowing what it was. She shoved the tape in the recorder and hit play, the loud intro music interrupting the silence.

Mae sat back down, cuddling into connors side.

From afar, Harry watched, like he always did. He truly didn't know what his precious Angel saw in Connor. The blonde boy looked like he had no clue what he was doing as he sat there. He was tense, his eyes shifting from the movie to Mae. Mae looked entranced into the screen but Harry couldn't see what the movie was.

A few minutes passed, and the movie of course had to show a steamy scene. A make out session on top of the Eiffel tower between the two main characters. The kiss was up close. Mae wiggled, adjusting her dress as Connor stared at the screen. How awkward.

Mae cleared her throat, sitting up to face Connor. She tried to look for the remote to change it before things got too weird. She wasn't about to sit here and watch a sex scene with her small term boyfriend, it would just be awkward considering she was a virgin.

Mae stuttered, unable to find the remote. Her eyes avoided the prominent bulge her boyfriend was growing as he watched the movie. His arms came down, caressing Mae's waist. His hand came in contact with hers, catching her attention.

"Don't worry about changing it." He whispered, smiling at her as she blushed. Oh no.

Before she could protest his face was coming up to hers, his lips were lining up with her own, and his body was extremely close. They had kissed a few times, just small pecks however. Mae welcomed the kiss though. They molded their lips together, kissing gently.

The movie had long since been playing a more steamy scene, the noises only turning Connor on more. His pants were getting too tight.

Surprising Mae once more, Connor laid on top of her. Her back pressed against the arm rest of the couch as she continued kissing him. Her mind was racing with thoughts, wondering if this was the right choice. She hadn't done anything with anyone before.

As luck would have it, she didn't have to do anything any further. A loud banging noise erupted from outside, loud enough for it to startle Connor who fell of the couch. While he was groaning on the floor, Mae was sitting up, looking outside for the source.

"My gosh, what was that Connor!" She exclaimed.

"Like I know." He mumbled, holding his head. His legs gave him his strength back, enough to stand up. His head was throbbing.

Mae was looking outside the glass windows that she stupidly left uncovered. The blinds hadn't been messed with and the door was still locked. Nothing looked out of place. The pools water was still, sending a shiver down Mae's spine. Nothing seemed to have been the cause.

Hiding behind the bushes, Harry was fuming. He was thankful he was here tonight or else mae may have accidentally given herself to the boy. He couldn't have that. And he hated to admit, he was jealous of Connor.