Eighteen

TW: assault

TW: assault.

Mae rocked on her feet as she stood outside the office doors with her hands together. She fumbled with the hem of her jacket, flipping her hair to get it out of her face. Harry had been in the office for quite a while now. It was making her nervous as she kept getting stares from random men she didn't even know- was this normal?

"Hey, you with someone?" A voice asked from behind her. She turned her head to be met with a older man, probably around Harry's age. He had on a grey hoodie and dirty jeans. Her blue eyes looked him up and down to take in his appearance. He took a drag from a cigarette before throwing it on the ground.

"Y-yes..but um he's occupied." She said. The man stepped on the cigarette with his boots, smooshing it into the concrete.

"He's with another girl?" He asked, looking at Mae. His eyes were slightly bloodshot. Maybe he smoked too much. Mae blinked at the strange man as she tried to think of what to say. Harry was in the office, and she wasn't too sure what this guy was getting at. Feeling extremely awkward, she just laughed. Her hands fiddled with the strings of her jacket and prayed he would leave her be.

"Is he in one of the rooms? And does he like to share?" He smiled.

"Share what sir? I'm very confused." She said. The man scoffed, turning his head before looking back at Mae. He took a few steps forward, eyeing Mae's body. She was very beautiful and before she knew it he was pulling out a wad of cash.

"How much for something quick?"

"I-I- what?" She stammered. Her heart thumped in her ears as she counted the amount of cash he was flipping through. What kind of place did Harry take her to? She couldn't believe the crudeness of the man's sudden actions. Her mind drifted to much more odd thoughts of a possible situation she was in. The man stuffed some cash into his pockets, snapping her out of a daze. He held out 200 dollars to her, his dark eyes drifting downwards to her legs.

When she realized he was offering her money in exchange for specific acts in a room she immediately shook her head. This cannot be happening.

She didn't want to jump to conclusions from the innocence in her heart but this is what it was looking like.

"S-sir I'm not, no you are misunderstanding.." she trailed off, backing away as he walked towards her again. He reached her in a matter of seconds, towering over her small frame as she shivered against the brick wall of the hotel. He breathed down her neck just before she shut her eyes, imagining she was back in her room. Where she was safe. And speaking of safe, why would Harry bring her here?! It was awful.

She held her breath, gasping as she lightly pushed the man's chest just as he was grabbing her forearm and dragging her down the hall. She started to cry as some random hotel room door opened, seeing smoke come out and blend in with the humid air of the night. A man smiling with a tobacco stick in his hand held the door open.

"Finally found one," the man grasping her arm muttered, both men laughing with each other as the door suddenly shut behind her. She shut her eyes tightly once again. She was shoved onto the bed, her face planting with the smelly comforter. She could see the bedding was orange, she made a mental note in case somehow she survived this encounter. She had never done anything with anyone and she didn't know much about intimacy. Especially with men.

Except Harry. He was her exception.

She was flipped over and felt lips on her collarbone. They trailed down her cleavage as hands came to rip open her jacket. She huffed, opening her eyes to protest. She pushed the man on top of her on his shoulder and mumbled words. He rolled his eyes, throwing her jacket on the floor. She was exposed to some random stranger as her bra and shorts were the only things on. He roamed his hands over her legs and thighs before spreading them.

At this, she quickly shut them and pushed her body up the bed. She shook her head vigorously as the man tried to grab her ankles. It was in a quick moment that he got angry, upset with her defiance even though he payed her her money. He slapped her, watching her pale cheek turn bright red in a matter of seconds.

"Stop it girl, I payed you already. Let me get what I paid for." He snapped. She could only feel the stinging on her face as her head was turned to the side and her eyes glued onto a painting on the wall. Her lip quivered, feeling the man pull her shorts down. The cold air hit her thighs as she stayed as still as humanly possible. She was so afraid, and felt so vulnerable. Her tears escaped faster than when the man climbed on her, the bed creaking as he did so. The other man came above her head, smiling at her with a sickening grin. His hands came to grope her breasts and he clearly enjoying kneading them.

"Please stop." She begged, sobbing when she felt the man's fingers hook into her waistband. Her pleas were ignored, both men continuing the humiliation.

She prayed for a sign that everything was going to be ok. She prayed this was just a nightmare all thanks to her teenage hormones causing weird dreams to happen about sex. She didn't like sex if this is what it was. This was humiliating and quite frankly none of the kisses trailing down her stomach felt good. They didn't feel warm and comforting like Harry's did. Harry. She wished it was him doing these things to her, then, it would feel nice. Like it was supposed to.