𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

The following day Harry walked Mae to school upon her request since she hadn't seen him in so long and wanted as much time with him as she could get

The following day Harry walked Mae to school upon her request since she hadn't seen him in so long and wanted as much time with him as she could get. Harry was careful not to show too much affection towards her- in fear someone would see. He didn't want to be in deep shit and have witnesses.

He showed how much he cared for the blonde in other ways like caressing her hand as they walked. He would often look at her with big eyes and examine every detail he found so attractive. Once they reached her school yard he waved bye to her and told her he would see her when she got home.

He kept his word, and later that night as Mae was doing homework the sound of her bedroom window opening interrupted her study time. She turned down the background music on her radio. Harry's legs climbed through the window first before he pulled the rest of his body through, shutting the window behind him.

"You actually came back." She smiled, dropping her pencil on her notebook.

"Don't I always?" He said. He walked over to her just before she was opening her mouth to answer . He shushed her with a quick kiss, twirling her hair that fell in her face with his finger.

So soft. Like the rest of her.

The pair talked and giggled, teased, and shared stories for the next hour. They sat on her bed, shoes off, playing a card game together which was Harry's idea.

"Go fish." She said, eyeing her 5 cards she had left. Harry picked up a card from the deck and then laughed at her, slamming it down. "I win."

What? "H-Harry you cheated!" She exclaimed, letting her cards go. She pouted at the handsome man, her lip quivering as her eyes watered. Harry laughed, his voice echoed through the walls of the upstairs before he felt bad for Mae. Her hands went limp on her knees.

"Sweetheart it's just a card game. We can play again if you want." He offered. She shook her head, getting off the bed and grabbing the card box. She fumbled with the opening for a second before shoving all the cards in the box. She grumbled to herself. He definitely cheated.

"I don't want to do it again. I want to do something else.." she trailed off, her lips pouted as she looked around her room. Board games sat on the bottom of her nightstand but she had played those all many times before. She was rather, bored. Bored of her house. Bored of her life.

She looked back at Harry, who sat shuffling cards on the edge of her bed still, putting them back in its box.

"Harry,"

"Hmm?" He hummed, looking up at her.

"Take me somewhere." His eyes didn't leave hers and strangely, they didn't blink either. His green orbs swirled in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"Take me somewhere, anywhere. I'm bored of this place." She said, slumping down onto her bed. Her house? She was bored of her house? Where would he take her anyway. There wasn't a place he had in mind at least not one that was safe for her.

"I don't really have a place to take you sweetheart." He wishes he could take her somewhere deserving. To take her away from whatever was making her bored. But he knew his life wasn't suited for her. He wasn't a good person and he knew that. She was innocent and pure and that was everything he was not.

"How about a hotel?" He asked. This is the safest place I can't take you.

Her eyes lit up, nodding graciously. He climbed off the bed and slipped on his shoes, grabbing his keys from the nightstand. He grabbed Mae a sweater from her closet. His heart thumped wildly. He shrugged his jacket over his broad shoulders and flipped up the hoodie before turning to hold out his hand to Mae, who was buzzing with excitement. She embraced his touch, holding on to his arm as he led both of them out of the house. He was tall and it made her feel safe. Especially as the night encased them once outside into the street.

They got inside his car and drove to a hotel that was about 30 minutes from her house. It wasn't fancy or anything, but it wasn't exactly bad either. Strange figures and men walked around the outside smoking pot and cigarettes, talking amongst themselves.

Harry turned off the car, stepping out and shutting his door behind coming around to Mae's side. He helped her out as he extended a hand for her to take. He locked the car doors and held her small hands, rubbing circles onto her skin as they approached the main office.

"Stay here," he ordered. She nodded, letting go of his hand as he walked inside and disappeared into the office. Harry stuffed his hands in his pockets to look for his wallet since he assumed he'd need a form of indication. He'd have to use his real name, and he was cautious of how many people would connect the dots that he was with the small girl sitting outside.