Thirty two.

The finale, pt

The finale, pt. 1

The room smelled like sex and cologne.
Mae wasn't sure what time it was, how many hours had passed, where her parents where. She didn't know anything. Her mind wasn't aware. She was so stuck in the time she was encased with Harry she couldn't think.

Her legs were sore from the taking of her virginity.

But yet she kept doing it.

She craved how intimate it felt as she fucked herself onto him. He was touching every part of her, feeling around her breasts and hips. The soft moans she let tumble from her lips were heavenly.

She was in love.

She was being destroyed, ripped in half as Harry's hood met the skin of her ass. She again lost track of time. All she focused on was how Harry's hands came up her stomach to grope her breasts and then lean down to kiss her shoulder. She felt the brush of his pubic bone graze the arch of her back.

He would whisper things to her as he leaned over. Sometimes the sex was slow during these moments, full of lust and want. Sometimes he was rough with her and didn't care to listen to the cries. But when he took his time she really appreciated it.

It felt good either way.

"I love you, Harry." She whispered, playing with his curls, then trailing down to his lips. He sighed, resting his head on the pillow. His fingers traced over the bite marks he gave her on her thighs as he thought about the many hours they spent being intimate with each other.

They were oblivious to what was going on at home. Mae's mother was utterly terrified, pacing back and forth in her living room. She had re-examined her daughters bedroom over and over. She looked for clues, maybe some blood, really anything at all that would give her some closure.

"I'm telling you that maniac took her!" She cried, throwing away her used tissue. The cops nodded in agreement, placing the notepads on the counter. 24 hours of looking and so far they had nothing. There were no leads. They had a good idea of who was their kidnapper but the question that remained was where he could have taken her.

"We're working to get your daughter back the best we can."

"It's not fast enough!" Mae's mother cried, wiping tears as she sat down on the couch. "I just want her back."

The cops took their leave from the big beautiful house, heading down the steps. They both felt the weight of this case on their shoulders. And all they could do was try to find the girl before the 48 hour mark. The first 24 were the most crucial, this they knew. But those hours had already passed and know she was no longer considered a missing person.

Now this was a hunt for the body.

The cops went to the station, meeting up with the investigators. They both had piled a case against Harry styles, shuffling out the numerous papers with numerous arrest records, missing posters, and now the case of Mae was involved. The cops shivered thinking about how many other cases could be connected to Harry.

They flipped through old cases mainly involving teenage girls.

There was a list compiled of names and missing person reports. Of the 43 they investigated and looked into, 12 were similar to Mae's case. And what was more evidence was the fact that each girl knew Harry in some way. Wether he was their neighbor, teacher, a family friend, or even a spouse of someone, the victim knew Harry. He seemed to use other people to get closer to his target, who was always a young female and around 16-20 years of age.

"That sick fuck likes em young." One of the investigators grimaced.

Within hours of going through each girls case the investigators could tell they had a huge issue on their hands. And they needed to find the girl and get Harry put away, but it seemed impossible to find him.

"Maybe a property of his had to be searched. We need to reach out to the other investigators and find out."

Shifting through numerous papers, they found a few names. Harry had been in contact with many cops over the years. But the recent ones were sgt. Watson and 4 others. Some of their involvement was nothing more than a courtesy call that was routine for them. And it wasn't until they really looked over the grimacing case that the realization had struck about how serious this was. But, despite the hope that was fading, The detectives picked up a lead after a few phone calls. One about 30 minutes from Mae's house, and the address was on file under an unknown name. It didn't match any offenders in the system.

"The house we searched under that address turned up nothing. But it is Harry's suspected address."

All cops looked at each other , giving knowing glances.

"Send a team out. We need to crack this case."