𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Celeste was freaking out over Mae's story about her scandalous

Celeste was freaking out over Mae's story about her scandalous...event that took place on her kitchen counter. The girls sat in the girls bathroom at school, whisper shouting to each other, giggling, and Celeste cracking jokes.

"I bet you were on cloud 9!" Celeste laughed, twirling around the bathroom.

"Shut up," Mae teased, slapping her friend on the arm causing her to stop her twirling, and more importantly the vulgar jokes about her friends first sexual encounter. The bell rang outside the bathroom, the rush of anxious students started flooding into the hallways. They could hear the footsteps from inside the bathroom.

"Alright let's go home," Mae said, grabbing her stuff.

"Yes, let's go home so you can get dominated on your kitchen counter again," Celeste said, slapping her hand on her knee and letting out a cackle.

"Will you stop it the teachers might hear!" Mae whined.

"Mmm yeah baby just like that.." Celeste said, teasing her some more. Mae's cheeks lit with a crimson color like usual. She tried to ignore the fake moaning the entire walk home. Celeste was lucky none of the neighbors saw or heard any of this.

Celeste stopped mid walk, making fake fucking motions followed by a fake slap to an imaginary ass cheek.

Mae turned and huffed, her embarrassment was only growing.

"You are foul!" She exclaimed, crossing her arms across her chest. Celeste laughed, throwing her head back. She caught up to a very distraught Mae as they approached Celeste's house, where her mom waited for her outside in the front yard.

The girls opened the front gate seeing her mom swinging her little brother on the swing set. She walked past them, heading into the house where they dropped their bags in the foyer. Celeste grabbed a snack and Mae headed up to celeste's room.

The girls coordinated a study session together, eating snacks and books. Celeste turned on the radio and put it on low mode. They sat opposite of one another on the floor grabbing from the plate of snacks here and there.

After a while Celest's mom had to put her son down for bed so it was time for Mae to go. She frowned, but gathered her stuff in her bags. Celeste gathered the plate of snacks and took it to the kitchen, dumping the access into the trash.

Mae and Celeste exchanged goodbyes in the front yard. Celeste made a few more raunchy jokes before shutting the gate behind Mae, winking at her as she walked away.

When mae arrived home, she was tired from her long school day. She did her usual night time routine and then got into bed, shifting under her soft sheets in peace. Her window let in the moonlight through her curtains so it was like a nightlight Mae used to sleep.

Before long mae was fast asleep.

The beside clock hit just past 4am when her door creaked open, revealing her kitty, mochi who was black with blue eyes. He gracefully stepped inside mae's room paw after paw.

Behind him, a dark figure, tall with green eyes, entered Mae's room. The familiar man stepped carefully on her carpet hoping he wouldn't wake his precious Angel.

Mae's hair was scattered on her pink satin pillow in tuffs of loose curls. She was laying on her stomach with her night dress pulled up slightly, the covers barely covering her whole body. They were draped over one leg. Harry saw her small body move with each breath. She looked peaceful.

Harry put the kitten on her bed, watching it crawl over to Mae's other pillow to rest on.

Harry took a seat on her bed beside her sleeping figure. His index finger slid stray hair behind her ear which revealed her beautiful face. Harry's eyes lit up, digging through his hoodie pocket to grab a camera.

He made sure the flash was off, clicking the picture of a sleeping Mae.

She only stirred in her sleep, not even knowing Harry was in her house sitting on her bed. If she had, she would have freaked out. He was still somewhat a stranger to her but he was a good stranger. So she thought.

Harry stayed for a few more minutes to admire Mae. But before he risked his luck, he had to go. He gently shut her door, walked downstairs, and exited through the sliding glass doors from which he entered.