𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

*sexual content*

*sexual content*

Mae laid down gently on Harry's warm and soft bed. She felt the crushed velvet bedding beneath her soft skin, making her feel like she's floating on clouds. Her hair fanned over Harry's bed as she turned her head to look in his direction.

Harry adjusted her bra strap, making it fall off her shoulders slightly. He walked over to his camera, getting behind it and clicking the button. A photo was taken. Harry smiled, motioning his hand.

"Move to the other side."

Mae sat up, turning her body and laying back down. She looked at him for approval, her eyes searching his. He nodded. Harry's fingers touched the camera button and captured another photo. Mae did numerous poses on his bed, even arching her back and raking her fingers through those beautiful locks.

"Let me get a photo of your backside doll face." He murmured, feeling his pants tighten.

Mae turned around on her knees. She adjusted her hair so that it flowed down her back which Harry found oddly arousing. Just under her locks of curls was her ass, round and plump. It wasn't big but yet he wished he could take his palm and connect it with her flesh.

She tilted her head back upon Harry's instruction, hearing the click of the camera.

"Just a few more."

Numerous clicks were taken as Mae moved the position only slightly. She undid her legs, stretching them out to the side and having her arm lay on her hip. Harry took another photo, admiring her body in each one.

Mae put on a robe and then hopped off Harry's bed. She rushed to his side as he was clicking through her photos. He tilted the camera towards her so she could see better, her tiptoes reached her slightly higher to see the masterpiece. She was never one to admire herself or take these promiscuous photos herself but she felt a boost of confidence looking at them.

"They look great Harry," she said.

"Yes they do doll face." He mumbled, his eyes staring at the ones of her backside. The dark emerald green orbs swirled in a whirlwind of lust and adoration. He knew he would be looking at these photos later.

"Should we do videos now?" He said, putting the camera back on the stand.

"Like the ones on your tapes you told me about?" Mae asked, looking up at Harry who simply hummed. "But take your clothes off." He said.

She walked over to the bed, taking off the robe that was too big for her. It fell to the floor as she picked herself onto Harry's bed. She crawled to the middle before sitting on her knees and looked up at Harry who was taking off his shirt. Her breath caught in her throat. His muscles were prominent now as well as the tattoos littered across his arms and abdomen.

"all your clothes dollface."

"W-what do you mean?" Mae asked, looking at the robe on the floor. She was almost naked already, there wasn't any more clothes to be taken off.

"Your bra and panties," Harry motioned his head to her undergarments, fiddling with his rings.

Mae had never stripped for anyone. The last time she did these unspeakable but pleasurable acts with Harry she didn't strip. She got nervous, clamming up and looking at Harry with uncertainty.

"Your ok dollface, look at me when your doing it." Harry said. He crossed his arms, watching her fingers move to the strap of her bra. Mae, with shaky hands, unclamped her bra and felt the fabric ride down her arms, falling in front of her on her lap. She gently threw it in the floor with her robe, making eye contact with the camera for a split second.

Her eyes diverted back to Harry, who was watching intently.

She felt the cold air on her nipples, making them hard. Harry was looking at her. He was holding himself back from climbing over her to suck on the pink buds. She swallowed as her hands reached down to the sides of her panties. They gently pulled the panties down to her mid thigh.

The air hit her pussy too. It was an arousing feeling. It felt like centuries before her panties were fully off and then tossed with her other clothes. She was now fully exposed to the older man, and the camera.

Harry then walked over to Mae, getting into frame of the camera. The camera caught the moment Harry connected his lips with Mae's, crawling on top of her as they closed thier eyes and enjoyed the caress of each other's lips.

Harry's hands tugged on her thighs, making her slide down the bed. He pulled his lips away and trailed them down to her neck, giving the skin a lick. A small moan erupted through the room from Mae's mouth.

Harry went down her breasts to give them some attention. Maybe it was his eagerness or selfishness that made him trail further, hearing Mae's rapid heartbeat thump through her body. He reached her pubic bone and placed a warm Kiss there.

His lips reached the one part of her that was rarely exposed yet had only been touched once by the same man that was looming over her.

His lips planted a hungry kiss to her clit, licking it. He flicked back and forth. Heat rushed through Mae's pussy, feeling that pleasure that was so foreign to her. Her mouth fell open and head laid back against the bed, her hands clutching the comforter.

Harry groaned into her pussy, eyeing the wetness that pooled.

"You like this don't you." Harry cooed, taking his index finger anf drawing circles onto het clit. Mae moaned again, giving Harry his answer. He bit his lip, hearing Mae cry out.

"Yes baby, let me know how much your being pleased."

"So much," she breathed, her chest going up and down with her short breaths. The heat piled up quickly in her belly, feeling her cunt tingle. She lifted those milky smooth legs over Harry's shoulders just seconds before his mouth came back into contact with her pussy, sucking the wetness from her entrance.

His tongue worked magic on her clit, his hands gripping her stomach to keep her down. Her breaths became shorter and shorter, more desperate as she fisted Harry's bed.

Her head slammed down, her mouth open with sounds of pleasure. The room was hot. Mae felt the pleasure build and reach its breaking point.

"Cum for me sweet girl." Harry moaned.

Mae released onto Harry's tongue, her moans subsided. She was in pure ecstasy, eyes shut, hands turning white from her hard grip. Harry's fingers dug into her skin, letting her ride out her high.

When she opened her eyes, Harry had separated from her wet and sensitive pussy, eyeing her. She made eye contact with the man, blushing with embarrassment at her act.

Harry's body left, his feet touched the ground, walking over to the camera that was still recording. The beds dip from his weight left, shifting Mae's body. Mae closed her eyes again, remembering the feeling she just experienced, never wanting it to leave.