Twenty seven.

Alright, this chapter is interesting for one of two reasons. First reason should be obvious before you get through the first few paragraphs of the chapter but the other may be hidden Hehe.

The next day Mae was invited over to Harry's house for dinner

The next day Mae was invited over to Harry's house for dinner. She shrugged her backpack off her shoulders and walked into a beautiful sight of black and red balloons and a candle lit on his dining room table. She smiled from ear to ear as Harry guided her to sit down. He made a pasta with some special sauce she really liked. For desert he had made a chocolate cake and after having a, who could eat more whipped cream contest, the two of them went upstairs to shower.

Mae went first, and Harry followed.

Mae sat on Harry's bed wrapped in a fluffy towel she grabbed from his hall closet. He walked out of the bathroom with his towel hung low on his hips. She watched intently as his hips dipped every time he walked and his back muscles flexed.

Harry wasn't sure what made her so irresistible. But the way her doe eyes peered at him to catch the wonderful sight of his half naked body made his cock twitch.

"What a good girl you are to lay still.." he mumbled, kissing down her stomach. Her heart pounded against her chest which was freshly licked, kissed, and groped by Harry.

She felt his lips suck on her hips earning a moan from her.

It was minutes of slow torture of his lips before he kissed the one place she was craving to be touched at. His fingers glided down her soft lips to scoop her wetness that was piling between her thighs. She felt embarrassed as she felt it stain the towel she was laying on. A blush appeared onto her cheeks before Harry's mouth wrapped around her clit and his fingers slowly found thier way to her entrance.

The pads of his fingers still felt foreign to Mae. At first it felt tight but as he pumped out slowly she could feel her walls start to unravel.

"Baby your dripping." He said, pumping into her heat slowly as she adjusted.

"It feels so good, sir." She moaned, clutching the sheets. A low grunt escaped his lips at the nickname she accidentally gave him as he watched his fingers disappear into her heat.

"I want to take a picture of you." He said. Her mind was a haze as the camera clicked and a flash went off, and went off again, and again. Her thighs started to shake, and a knot was quickly unraveling in her stomach as her mouth fell open.

"Cum for me baby, Scream for me." He urged, holding his camera above the vulnerable, shaking body of Mae as she came around his fingers. He but his lip upon seeing the sight through his camera lens. Her legs were in the air, her toes curled as her head fell back into the pillows and Harry's fingers moved faster. Wet sounds of her cum filled the room.

The flash of the camera turned off before Mae could come down from her high. She heard a box close and then Harry's hands were roaming her body again, pulling her waist so she could sit up. Lazily, she smiled at him.

Harry rubbed her back, trying his hardest to ignore the bulge in his towel. He was definitely going to take another shower later, a cold one to get rid of his issue. But he was happy he got to make his Angel cum for him, and only him. His hands squeezed her like she would disappear if he wasn't holding her.

Mae and Harry cuddled for the rest of the night and didn't bother to worry about her being at home on time or even at all. He lavished in the warmth of her legs and how small she was as her back pressed against his front. Mae sleepily looked over Harry's room as his soft snores filled her ears.

Harry was never one for decor or color, so it wasn't surprising his room matched that perfectly. Having very little things in his room, she wondered what he did all day. She knew she would never be occupied in such a boring room. But she was there in his bed anyway.

Harry had a big closet which she very much liked. She hadn't had the opportunity to prance around in it yet. But she could see fancy suits and a few pretty white dresses she knew was for her hung up in his closet. She could imagine herself doing photo shoots for Harry as she sat pretty in all the dresses that costed hundreds. Beneath those were all of Harry's shoes. She smiled to herself mischievously at the empty space she could take up.

Harry was such an odd man. But she liked it, she liked how he made her feel. she never had these feelings with Connor. But Harry was so much more mature, he had more money, and the way he looked at her made her heart flip. She had read about those feelings in books.

Then the sudden thought came to mind, 'do I make Harry feel that way too?" She frowned. She hoped so, because she knew whatever it was called her feelings were strong. And they weren't going away. She must have a huge crush, she thought.

In her mind she hoped Harry had a crush on her too. Much to her naïvety, he did. He adored her. He wanted to relish in her innocence and tear it apart bit by bit as he watched her writhe in pleasure. He was completely and utterly obsessed with baby blue eyed Mae.

But for all the wrong reasons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*classic ending trope

Did you catch the hint I dropped? It was subtle. If you didn't that's ok we will have plenty more and more opportunities to catch on. We still have quite a few more chapters of the book left but from this point on the book is going to get more intense and you will learn more about harry.

👀