𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Warm crackling fire lit up the otherwise dark living room of Harry's home

Warm crackling fire lit up the otherwise dark living room of Harry's home. The two laid across each other with Mae's back in Harry's chest as his head was supported by a pillow. He watched the fire crack, lighting up in his eyes as the shadow of Mae's fingers lit up the wall.

Mae's lips moved as words tumbled out from her mouth as she read a book aloud. Harry's fingers were tangled in her soft locks of hair, combing through them every once in a while. He was lost in a cigarette smoked haze as his dilated pupils watched on. The books pages turned every few minutes and the room filled with the last few sentences of the hard cover novel.

The sweet voice suddenly stopped, dragging Harry out of his day dreaming state.

"Why'd you stop." He mumbled.

Mae turned her head, netting Harry's green eyes as she smiled a smile so inviting. Through doe eyes, her cheeks wrinkled up and a laugh fell out of her mouth.

"Don't look at me like that. It does things to me." Harry said, turning away to take a drag from his cigarette.

Mae got up, adjusting her T-shirt Harry gave her. She put the book back in his book case and searched for another one. Through all the spines of the books that her eyes quickly read the titles, the one she had just read was her favorite. It was about pirates and sword fights. It fueled her active imagination.

Harry worked in a similar way with his video tapes. He didn't have many that mae took active part in but he hoped that would change. The one he did have was enough for right now.

"How about the pirates life?" Mae said, grabbing the blue hard cover again.

"We just read that one twice." Harry laughed.

"A third time won't do any harm." Mae said, looking at Harry as he shook his head at her. His long fingers pushed the cigarette bud into an ashy tray, licking his lips of the taste. He grabbed a water bottle he had on hand and drank large sips as Mae sat beside him, opening the book to page one.

Not so long after, a knock on the door rang through the house. Mae and Harry looked up at the same time. Harry's heart started beating fast, taking his arm from Mae's shoulder and standing to his feet. He pointed to the stair case, signaling for her to go upstairs.

She nodded and set the book down, rushing upstairs just as the door was being opened. She darted down the hall, into Harry's room.

The read headed woman with green eyes just like Harry's met face to face with him. She was wearing a blazer and a pencil skirt. She must have came back from her shitty office job, stopping by Harry's place for some 'relief' as she always put it. Harry enjoyed that too as he got some stuff out of their late night adventures together. But now wasn't the time.

"Hay sugar," she said, walking past him. Harry pinched his nose, closing the door and internally cursing for opening the stupid door in the first place.

Mandy, the red head, was a single 25 year old who worked at an office for a magazine publishing company. It was the typical 9-5 job that hurt your fingers due to typing and Harry was sure they were currently getting sued for the amount of back problems the environment was giving the workers.

Mandys eyes latched to the scene in the living room. A candle was going, the fire was lit, and a book and ash try sat beside a pillow. The pillow was wrinkled meaning it had clearly been used. This scene wasn't too odd for a man like Harry however, his whole house was set up like that. On numerous occasions that she had come over the fire had been lit upon her arrival.

She pursed her lips, turning to Harry.

"So, got anything going on tonight?" She purred. She took off her blazer, letting it slide down her shoulders as she never broke eye contact with an infuriated Harry who stood dead panned.

"Nope."

Mandy shifted her gaze, putting her blazer back on. He was clearly uninterested in whatever advances she had from the stressful work day and loneliness she endured over the past few weeks. It had been a while since her last visit. Harry assumed she found someone else, and he also supposed maybe a while ago she would have been a good stress relief, but he had mae now.

His eyes glanced up to the stairs, remembering the girl who had been sent up there.

"I just thought maybe you'd want to have a little...break." Mandy walked back over to Harry, looking him up and down. She stared a little too long at the natural bulge through his joggers. She could see his taunt muscles and strong thighs she remembers sitting on.

Harry pointed towards the door, hoping Mae wasn't watching somewhere. He mainly was worried she would break her cover somehow and the quicker he could get Mandy out the better.

"Maybe another time Mandy." Harrys smooth voice said, opening his door. Mandy stopped and turned around, again, reviewing his body like a homework assignment. She put her hand on his chest, her acrylics slightly pointing into his skin.

"Call me." She said, before walking down the steps.

Harry shut the door and let out a sigh. He brushed his hand over his head which had gathered a small film of sweat. The air was so awkward and tense. He didn't know how Mandy could waltz in and still try to make advances. If he wanted Mandy he could have her. But as of right now, he didn't want Mandy.

Harry pushed himself up the stairs to his room where Mae sat on his bed, playing with the television remote. She shook it, looking closely at buttons before turning it over.

"It doesn't work, I need to get batteries." Harry said, taking it from her small hands. His other hand made contact with her waist, pulling her down with his body. He rested onto his pillows which were cold due to the absence. Mae leaned into his chest as she heard his heartbeat which was just slowing down. She didn't know who was at the door though to be fair she wasn't really paying attention to begin with. She was entranced by the huge bed Harry had. He felt her fingers drawing shapes onto his skin of tattoos causing him to wonder if she was tracing the tattoos that were already there or drawing new shapes.

He felt the curve of her finger go over lines to his swallowtail tattoos and knew his answer. His head gently rested on the top of hers. The smell of shampoo filled his nose, his eyes fluttering closed as he felt content. His worries washed away as he laid with the young girl who continued to trace the tattoos that littered his body.

Another chapter with these two cuties UwU or whatever. Do you guys ship Harry and Mae or Mandy and Harry?

I hope it's the ladder.