Twenty eight.

Sorry for the long wait!

Mae wasn't sure where the time went, but by sunrise, her parents were gone and Harry was still asleep next to her. She glanced at her clock. It was just past 9am, the sun was shining, the birds greeted her by her windowsill as they chirped. Her baby blue eyes gleamed.

She sat up, but was pulled back suddenly by a force against her stomach. It was Harry's muscled arm, keeping her down.

He was still asleep, his eyes shut. She found it odd. He was still so tense as he held her even though he was deep in sleep- without consciousness.

She mumbled to herself, turning on her stomach, pushing Harry's chest. She wiggled underneath his arm and she popped out, huffing as she fixed her hair. She got up from the warm sheets. She opened her window, waving to the birds that seemed to chirp for her attention.

The streets were busy as usual. Her neighbors were out watering plants, getting the mail, even her neighbors husband was out on his porch drinking his daily coffee.

Maes head turned when she heard the bed move with urgency. When she looked back, Harry's eyes fell on her fragile form, an angered state fading from his features.

He sat up, running his hands through his brown curls. The rings on his fingers caught her attention. They always had, but it seemed, everyday he had new editions to his fingers. He wore a few on each hand. His jade eyes looked her up and down, thinking of all the things he could do to her.

"Why are you looking at me so much" Mae asked, fiddling with her fingers.

"You don't want to know," he laughed.

Mae and Harry's day was rather calm.

Harry was in a good mood and of course any time spent with his precious flower was a good day. They shopped around the city for a while before it was time for Mae to go back home before her parents asked questions. She hated the secrets she had to keep. She wasn't a good liar, and Harry wasn't someone that was easy to stay away from.

She pouted as Harry ran his hands up her legs. She was hoisted on his cars front hood and twirling Harry's curls from the nape of his neck around her finger, hearing his smooth voice talk to her.

"You know I'll see you soon pretty girl."

"But until then I'll be sad and lonely." She frowned, her hands coming down at her sides. Harry's ringed fingers felt around the curve of her ass, playing with the hem of her panties. He loved the white lace on her. She had many colors he liked of course, like pink, but the white resembled her innocence which he craved so much.

Harry kissed her lips and helped her down.

"Go before your parents get home." He demanded, watching her grab her book bag. She blew him a kiss, heading to her front door. Harry watched her walk up the steps and then close the door behind her. And it wasn't even a few seconds later he was already missing his sweet Angel. The thing that motivated him. She was his obsession, and he loved it. He loved the idea of having someone to love.

Mae walked up to her room, setting her bag down. The room felt empty without Harry in it. Her sheets still held his smell. She slumped down into bed, feeling the blankets and pillows hit her cheek, the smell of Harry's cologne filling her nose. She smiled softly to herself, giggling. Harry was an odd man and for sure someone that her parents wouldn't approve of. But, she was almost an adult even if it didn't feel that way and she could make her own dating decisions.

She couldn't deny the things Harry made her feel.

Taking the photos, the videos, was erotic. It was new, exciting, and even though she wasn't sure what he did with them she could only hope he watched them when she wasn't around. So that he could think of her, like she so often thinks of him.