Thirty one.

Fair warning: this chapter is the second to last one. It's dark. And it's not suited for younger viewers, remember this story is about a messed up man taking advantage of a young girl.

It was dark.

The empty feeling that Mae felt didn't feel so empty anymore, but rather, fulfilled. Harry was there now to be with her for as long as he could. And even though Mae's parents had already found out she had been kidnapped, she wasn't worried. She was laying in the warm confides of Harry's bed. His place was trashed from the police raiding it.

She wasn't sure when the sense of calmness hit her.

But, as she laid there, her hands playing with the pillow fabric above her, she knew it helped to accept what her upcoming fate was.

The sound of the bath water Harry was running was like background noise- not noticeable unless you were paying attention to it. Everything seemed eerie. The room was dark. There was a calmness between both Harry and Mae as he watched her stare up at the ceiling. Dried tears stained her cheeks yet a small smile painted over her mouth.

The water never stopped running.

But she heard the sound of the door click, and a fabric being thrown onto the floor. Mae saw her own chest heave heavily as Harry crawled up the bed, his jeans low on his hips.

She stared down at him, licking her lips.

"You're mine." Harry whispered, connecting their foreheads. She let out a shaky breath onto his lips and shut her eyes, shielding him from seeing her bright blue orbs.

"It's time my precious girl." He mumbled, smiling evilly. Mae felt her heart rate quicken for a second, looking up at Harry who seemed ready to end it all. But first, he wanted to do the one thing he had been craving since he first saw her. Her innocence was one of the things he so cherished about her. He found it intriguing.

When something so delicate is around something so calloused and cruel, it only seeks to destroy.

Harry sighed against her, smelling her skin. He graced over her plump pink lips that quivered, knowing what was to come. She accepted it, but she didn't want it. She wanted this to end. She was emotionally tired.

""M tired Harry." She cried.

"I know sweetheart, I'm gonna make it feel better." He whispered, pressing his lips against hers. He grinder himself against her clothed heat, groaning into her lips. Just the anticipation of making her his completely was making him harden in his jeans. They smashed against each other's lips in desperate need to be fulfilled by each other.

The heat radiating against them was making them sweat. The lust was slowly melting into the bed as Harry's hips met Mae's. The room was filled with grunts and small mewls coming from mae. Harry changed direction, going for her neck that he knew would coax her into being more needy for him. He wanted something else, something more.

She let her head fall back gently as Harry sucked and kissed the skin. His hands did their own exploring around her panty line, teasing the fabric against the tingling area. A heep of sadness yet want was filling maes stomach. Her heart rate would pick up for a little while, only confusing her further.

It felt so, so good. But what was to come after this?

Harry kissed down her collar bones, feeling the T shirt fabric she was wearing meet his chin. Anxiously, he pulled it up over her head. She didn't even have a chance to lay back down before his assault started.

Painful bites and hickeys were placed on her torso and breasts. Her nipples were hard, from arousal and the pain she felt. The pink buds were placed into Harry's mouth to be sucked. His slacks strung from his lips as he held her lower back with both hands, having her support herself with her elbows.

The soft curls met the bed when her head threw back upon Harry's lips on her clit. He licked gently at her pussy, groaning into its supple soft skin. His tongue lapped at her lips, slowly teasing the swollen bud of her clit, hearing her moan his name was only sending him further into a desire to ruin the innocence he oh so adored.

He was quick with his oral care for Mae, growing impatient at the very idea of devouring her innocence.

She heard him detach from her wet skin, his hands coming up under her neck to hold her head as her body was placed down flat. Her head was underneath a pillow, offering some comfort and security. Harry laid on top of her warm body. He felt around the warm skin that smelled like vanilla, sometimes pinching the fat around her hips.

For a while they laid like that, embracing each other.

She kissed him lightly, feeling him fist her hair. He wanted her so bad. He was going to end his torture on them both to relieve his want and lust. His sick desires. They would finally be put to rest.

Using his finger tips, he hooked them into the band of his jeans and pulled them down his legs. Mae felt the hair of his thighs graze her as the fabric was pushed down, and kicked to the side. He was wearing nothing underneath to shield himself from her. He adjusted his lower body to align perfectly with her, licking his lips in delight upon feeling her wet lips touch the head of his cock.

"You're all mine." He whispered, smiling before he slammed into her. Her eyes went wide, feeling the rip and tear of her innocence being taken. A sharp pain shot up through her, eliciting a scream from her chest. Her head fell into the pillow as she gripped the blankets, feeling her blood trickle down her ass.

"Mm, keep screaming for me baby." Harry said, pulling his hips back and slamming into her again. He laid his head into the curve of her breasts, and this time, his painful thrusts didn't pause. He relentlessly pounded into her cunt. He groaned and elicited much pleasure from hearing her screams bounce off the walls of the bedroom.

Her blood stained the mattress, her purity dripping the length of Harry's cock as it pulled out and went right back into the warm walls of her pussy. With each draw back of Harry's hips, it felt empty.

Her nails clawed at his back, feeling the painful feeling slowly start to fade. With certain thrusts she would feel it shock her again. But the pleasure she started to feel was unlike no other she had felt. This felt so much better than Harry's tongue or his fingers. This was better.

The fear she felt remained, but the lust for the man pounding her was starting to grow more and more noticeable.

When the screams turned to loud moans and mewls with her jaw being dropped, Harry lifted his head. Maybe now he could face her. He could make her feel so good if she let him, and her body seemed more than willing. The tears quickly dried. All she could feel was pure pleasure. A knot started to form in her stomach, begging to be seen as his cock hit her walls.

"Does this feel good?" He asked, curls falling from his head. She couldn't answer.

He kissed her small hand that was clawing at his shoulder. The pleasure was too much. She had never done this yet. Harry was not being patient, nor caring with his thrusts. He was so engrossed in his own pleasure this time. Every other time it had been about her, and now he wanted it to be about him.

He clamped his hand over her mouth, still hearing her soft kitten like mewls. He gripped her thigh, pushing it down so he could get deeper. He wanted to feel her more. He needed to be balls deep in her.

"Shh, let me make you feel good baby."