Prologue

'This feeling...what is it?' The female questioned as she felt herself floating. Floating, she had never felt that before, at least since she died. It was a strange feeling, almost like she wasn't fully there. A gentle breeze blew past her and she tried her best to open her eyes, alas she could not. Black and blue boots hit the ground of a summoning circle and at the sight, the female knew exactly what was happening. 'But...Saber destroyed the Grail...' she thought, her fists clenching and her eyebrows twisted up in worry. "This has never happened to me before," the woman sighed. "I guess I have one question to ask you..." the female looked up from the ground as she spoke, "Are you my Mas—", her eyebrows narrowed into a glare, her nose scrunching up in distaste and hate. "You!"

There were three people in front of the female, two males and one female. Both of the men were tall, and one she already wanted to punch in the face. The main person, who was right in front of her was Gilgamesh. However, he did not have the annoying smirk she was so used to when he looked at her. The only thing that gave away that it was him was the familiar blonde hair and red eyes. His own eyes were narrowed into a glare, but there seemed to be a twinge of curiosity.

The person next to him, the other man, had long fluffy white hair. He wore a long white cloak over a black suit, his cloak hid most of the features of the suit as well as hid his body. He held a brown staff with many ribbons connected to it. He was the one with the annoying smile on his face, he had purple orbs that showed a hint of amusement. His hand that wasn't holding the staff, twitched slightly, causing pink sparkles to fly out of his hands.

The last person was a female with long brown hair that was put into a ponytail. She wore a light green dress that was off one shoulder with gold accents, out of the three, she was the normal looking one. She held a slightly confused look at Jean, her head tilted slightly and her lips parted as if going to say something. She couldn't fully decipher what Jean had meant.

"Ah, this is going to be interesting," the white clad male spoke, his voice holding a jolly tone to it. The man, Merlin, already knew the backstory between the king and Jean. He had watched the Grail War's with some delight, seeing Arturia battle reminded him much of when he was in Camelot. But, he had no idea how the girl would respond to the blonde King next to him.

"How so?" Gilgamesh questioned, looking towards the Grand Caster.

"Well..." the male trailed off.

"You!" Jean's eyes widened in rage as she pointed towards the blonde King. "You no good, arrogant, self-centered, insolent, pineapple haired—" she continued spouting insults towards the man, walking towards him with her hand itching to summon a sword and kill him. "I have half a mind to kill you on the spot!" The long haired mage, Merlin, got in between the two before the female could advance any further.

"Wait! We need both of you to save humanity," he spoke out, his hand held out to stop her. The girl turned her glare onto him, making the man give her a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, right. Humanity is probably better without him," she stated, annoyance and rage clearly shown in her blue eyes. Merlin looked towards Siduri, his violet eyes asking her to help. He knew the girl in front of him could and would happily kill the King. He also knew that the odds of her agreeing to help was also high.

"I don't know why you think this way of me, but do remember that I am the one supplying mana to you," Merlin slumped his shoulders after Gilgamesh spoke, knowing that was possibly the worst thing he could've said. His eyes closing as he waited for another lecture from the female directed towards the male. The mage was pushed aside, Jean coming towards the King of Heroes, her glare hardening even more if possible. Gilgamesh stood a head taller than her, and only now did she see the wisdom and heartache he experienced in his eyes. This didn't stop her however.

"Let me make one thing clear: you may be supplying mana to me, but I will happily kill you even if it means that I die. The only thing that's stopping me, is the millions of lives that are so called in danger. You can supply me with mana or not, either way I will be saving lives out there if and when I'm needed. I could care less about your orders as my 'Master'," unlike before when her voice held nothing but rage as she yelled, it was now even as she spoke, an underlying threat underneath her words. Jean took a deep breath in and out, taking a step back before turning towards Merlin, "What's the situation?"