Ch. 3: Amends

A cloud of dust surrounded the groups vision as the Servant made contact with Mash's shield. The dust cleared to show the assaulter, the Servant was tall with long bright green hair. Their white tunic flew in the Seabreeze and they looked almost harmless. Except for the fact that their purple eyes held an uninterested glare as they looked towards the group of three. "I'm surprised that you were able to sense me from so far away, but its stupid of you to come to a place this secluded without an escort."

Jean clenched onto the hilt of her sword, "Be careful. I sense an immense power coming from him, on par with Gilgamesh."

"We know you're not Enkidu. Who are you?!" Fujimaru shouted towards the Servant.

"I am someone who is a danger until I am killed. That fact is certain no matter where I am," the person stated. "I'll prove this fact, by ending your lives here and now." Familiar pools of golden appeared behind Enkidu, blue electricity lightning around him.

"Mash protect Fujimaru, I'll fight him," Jean ordered already charging towards the Servant. The long-haired Servant started shooting out chains from the gates.

"Mrs. Jean! Be Careful!" Mash called, worry evident in her voice

The female easily deflected them, "Please, I've deflected worse than this," she commented with a small smirk on her face. She pun her sword, the tip elongating and turning into a spear. The tip glowed as she threw it, flying at a fast speed towards the opponent. Enkidu moved to the side, swiftly dodging the attack. "Stealing Gilgamesh's moves, that's cheap," she added, "then again I guess I'm not one to talk."

"You..." an enraged look fell upon the weapons face as they looked at the female. More golden pools opened before firing towards her. "If you want to be specific, I'm the one who he was copying."

"I doubt that," the girl responded, dodging and deflecting the blows before sending attacks of her own. 'This isn't going nowhere,' she thought, a small frown on her face. 'Guess it's time to test it out.' A blue wind surrounded the female as she took in a deep breath, she backflipped away from the Servant as her armor disappeared. In its place, laid golden armor with blue accents. Her red hair was put up into a ponytail, leaving the rest out of her face as she glared towards the Servant with a harsh glare.

The surrounding people's eyes widened, as Jean stood up. The familiar armor of Gilgamesh adorning her body, she smirked slightly. "Guess it worked. Now, let's test the limits," with a single wave of her hand the Gate of Babylon appeared behind her. It counteracted with Enkidu's weapons easily, the female leaving the gate to counter their attacks so she could get close.

"Guys?! What's going on?! According to our readings, Jean just turned into Gilgamesh," Romani spoke from the other side of the watch. "What happened?!"

Mash and Fujimaru looked dumbfoundedly at the two's battle, "I-uh-guess you could say she did," Fujimaru spoke with uncertainty in his voice. "She's using his powers." The other line was quiet for a moment as they processed what he said.

"Wait-what?!"

Jean rushed up to Enkidu, her sword swinging up as Enkidu matched her blade with a few chains. "Tch, I always did hate these things," she stated as she flicked up, the chains moving with the movement. The green-haired doll backed up slightly as she came closer.

"Insolent human!" they said, a huge amount of chains heading her way. The female's eyes widened as she quickly flipped away with only a few scratches present on her body. The chains movements were relentless, not letting her have a single moment to attack again. After a few seconds, Jean's foot sunk in the sand making her trip. Her concentration faded, making the familiar armor of Gilgamesh disappear into her normal armor.