Goodbye

~ knock * knock ~
COME !! Naruto screamed and opened the door.
"Oh, hello Sasuke what are you doing at my house so early?" Naruto said shyly when he saw Sasuke.
"Uhmm..I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to Orochimaru and won't come back for a long time .." Sasuke said.
,, What ..? .. why..please don't * hik ~ hik * "cried Naruto to himself
"Naruto you don't need to cry..dobe"
Said sasuke and caresses Naruto's head.
"Teme ... please don't leave me ... not again ..." Naruto said after tilting his head down.
Sasuke caresses his head and his last words were, I'm sorry naruto but i'll see you again!
,, Please Sas * hik ~ hik * uke please don't leave me again, I can't stand it! ..
"Naruto ... I'll be back soon ... I'm sorry, I still have something to do ..."
Naruto cried and hugged sasuke and looked up at him sasuke and naruto stared at each other for a few seconds and naruto said to sasuke with a smile, "If you don't come back I'll find you and drag you back to Konoha ~ Dattebayo!"
Sasuke wipes Naruto's tears from his cheek and said with a smile, "Usuratonkachi don't cry now! I'll send you letters okey Dobe."
,, Teme ... * sob ~ sob ~ sob * okey ... I'm waiting for your letters ..! Naruto said with tears in his eyes.