congratulations

Sasuke's Pov:

We invited everyone (Shikamaru, Ino, Sai, Sakura, Hinata, Choji, Iruka, Kiba, Kakashi, Tsunade ..)

The guests should come around 8 p.m. Naruto had stress with the cook and had cried 10 times in the last 20 minutes ..

It was just 7:55 pm and Naruto was so excited that he just fidgeted. He hid his stomach with my sweater which soon didn't fit anymore. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I opened the door. Everyone was there at the same time, I invited them in and we all sat down in the living room. Naruto had already made the table and drank water.

"What do you want to talk about Naruto?" Ino asked and took the tomato salad to add something to the bowl.

"I'll tell you about that in a moment." Naruto grinned shyly and now ate too.

- after eating -

When we had all finished eating, I gave everyone but Naruto a beer.

.. now the fun can begin ..

Naruto's Pov:

When everyone was watching me intently, I took a deep breath in and out.

I started to speak. I held Sasuke's hand under the table and took another deep breath.

I looked at Sasuke as a sign that we should say it together and he nodded.

"We're having a baby," we said together and everyone froze.

Iruka jumped from the chair and came up to me. He hugged me and started crying ... which was really cute.

,, OH MY GOD NARUTO I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I'm going to be a grandpa !! "he shouted happily.

The others stared at me and Sasuke in shock, except of course Tsunade she laughed from behind her beer can.

"Congratulations Naruto!" Everyone shouted except for Sakura, she stared at her beer can and was in thought.

"What month?" Asked Ino and Shikamaru at the same time.

"5 month." I whispered and blushed.

I did not expect such a nice reaction ..

"All the best Naruto!" Hinata said shyly and hugged me tightly.

Suddenly the table collapsed, Sakura had hit it with full force.

Everyone fell silent and looked at Sakura in shock.

She walked up to me and took me by the collar.

I looked at her in shock and couldn't say anything.