Baka (🍋)

Naruto's Pov:

I quickly went into the shower and got the sperm out so I wouldn't get a stomach ache.
I prop myself up with my left hand on the sink and with the other I put my index and middle fingers into my opening. I gasped quietly and tried as best as I could to get the sperm out.
I kept moaning.
Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I winced and looked at the door.

I saw sasuke licking his lips and grinning pervertedly.
"BAKA !!, GET OUT SASUKE !!!" I yelled at him so I was uncomfortable.
"It's a very nice sight I can't miss it, come on I'll help you .. it was my fault after all .." said sasuke and came closer to me.
How ... sasuke wants to help me .. NEVER !!!
,, Teme !!!!, go away !!! I can do this alone !! "I yelled at him.

Sasuke took both of my wrists and pressed them to the sink, which hurt a bit and I groaned slightly.
Suddenly sasuke drove his long and big fingers into my opening.
"Ugh haa ~ Sa-Sasuke" I groaned and noticed that I had become hard.
I saw Sasuke's grin in the mirror and looked at the floor again.
"Look in the mirror naruto!" He said with a dominant undertone.
"I don't want ugh haa ~" I gasped slightly so he went deeper with his finger in my opening. He took his right hand from my wrists and touched my chin. He pulled my head up so that I now had to look at myself.
"H-stop it !!!!" I screamed and noticed that he penetrated my entrance with his penis.
I saw him mirror that he was grinning perverted. Sasuke pushed hard into me that I screamed.
"AHHH ~ SA-SASUKE"
"Ugh naruto you're too tight relax." Sasuke whispered in my ear that gave me goose bumps.
He pushes in and out so hard that I could only moan.

Sasuke's Pov:

When Naruto went into the bathroom I followed him and stood in front of the closed door.
When I heard Naruto moan I opened the door quietly and watched him pull out the sperm.
He looks so sexy ..
I cleared my throat and suddenly he looked at me, startled.
I grinned slightly and licked my lips so the sight was very erotic.

BAKA !!, GET OUT SASUKE !!! "he screamed and I could see how red he was.
"It's a very beautiful sight I can't miss it, come on, I'll help you .. it was my fault after all .." I said and came closer to him.
,, Teme !!!!, go away !!! I can do this alone !! "he yelled.

I took both of his wrists and pushed them to the sink which made him groan.
I ran my fingers into its opening.
"Ugh haa ~ Sa-Sasuke" he groaned and I saw that his penis had become hard.
I grinned and saw Naruto bow his head in amazement.
"Look in the mirror naruto!" I said with a dominant undertone.
"I don't want ugh haa ~" he gasped slightly so I went deeper with my finger in his opening. I took my right hand from his wrists and touched his chin.
If he doesn't want to obey me, I'll make him do it!

I pulled his head up so he had to look at it.
"H-stop it !!!!" he shouted.
I pulled my fingers out of him and positioned my penis in his opening.
Naruto noticed this and looked shocked into my reflection.
I looked into his big eyes and grinned slightly. I thrust hard and deep into it that he screamed.
"AHHH ~ SA-SASUKE"
"Ugh naruto you're too tight relax." I whispered into his ear.
I push harder and harder into him that he just moaned.
Uff that turns me on.

I looked in his reflection and saw that saliva was running out of the corner of his mouth.
I went to his penis with my hand and pumped it.
"Sa-Sasuke that's too much!" He moaned and gasped again and again.
I kissed his back up to his neck.
"Ahh ~~ Sa-Sasuke i-I'm coming!" He screamed and I rammed my penis deep into him that he came on his stomach and I in him.
I notice his legs shaking.
I lifted him to bed like a bride.
Naruto grabbed my tshirt and closed his eyes.
I whispered in his ear

,, I love you naruto. "