Orange (🍋)

,, Naruto, I will soon not be able to hold back if you stare at me so erotically "said Sasuke with a red face.
"Sas ... uke ... ple ha please I can't anymore" whispered naruto in Sasuke's ear.
Sasuke smelled that sweet scent of orange again. Sasuke pressed Naruto on the bed and began to pull down his pants because he saw how wet Naruto was already downstairs. Sasuke stretched out two fingers to Naruto to indicate that he should take them in his mouth so that the fingers are also wet. Then Sasuke pushed 1 finger into his opening and then 2 and moved them up and down and deeper and faster Naruto groaned, UGH AHH HAA SA..Sasuke .. please .. more I need more. "
"Naruto haa I'm sorry!"
* Thrust *
Sasuke already pushed his penis into Naruto's opening with full force.
"UGH HAAA SA..SASUKE HAA" groaned Naruto and saliva dripped from his tongue which he lets out with pleasure.
Sasuke began to moan slightly and pushed him further and harder into Naruto opening.
"Sasuke..haa I'm coming haa." Naruto groaned in Sasuke's ear.
When Sasuke heard that he noticed that he was about to come. sasuke got faster and faster and pushed it harder and harder against Naruto's pleasure point with full force. ,, Sasuke .. ugh..haaa .. i..I'm coming. "Naruto groaned and injected Sasuke and his stomach. Sasuke came into Naruto and the two had to get their breathing under control again.
Naruto fell asleep immediately and sasuke sat down on the bed and hit his forehead, "Shit ...!" Sasuke said and put his pants back on and waited until Naruto woke up.