Drinking game

Naruto's Pov:

When we left the apartment I looked at sasuke the whole time
"Dobe, why are you staring like that?" Said sasuke.
I blushed like a tomato and looked down at the floor again and said, Teme..i-I wasn't staring ..! "
We went to a market with a lot of delicacies.
I quickly got a bag and we did some shopping. Sasuke looked at the tomatoes and took one and eats it. "SASUKE YOU HAVE TO PAY FIRST !!!!" I said and took the tomato from his hand and apologized to the old lady.
We went to the booze and this time I took 5 sake bottles and packed them up and paid.
,, Sasuke ?, SASUUUKEEE ?? SASUKE ?? Can you hear me? "I said and Sasuke was a little frightened. I asked him if everything was okay but he just gave me the annoyed look and went on .. what was he thinking of.

Sasuke's Pov:

I was deep in my thoughts when Naruto went to buy bottles of sake. Hm what should we do we could play a drinking game haha ​​that would be interesting ... ,, KEEE ?? SASUKE ?? Can you hear me? "Said naruto when I was a little scared I noticed how I blushed a little, is everything ok sasuke?" Said naruto. I looked annoyed at him and went on.
"Shit he saw it that I was red .. how embarrassing shit .."
When we got to his apartment we went into the kitchen and cleared everything up. We sat and on the sofa and started talking about what I did while I was gone and what he did. When I started talking, Naruto felt a little bit sad I hugged him and kissed him on the head. Shit I gave him a kiss on the head unnoticed .. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable with it.

Naruto's Pov:

When he hugged me I felt his closeness I love his closeness he is so warm ..
I felt Sasuke drop his head and kiss my head. I blushed like a tomato and crawled into Sasuke's t-shirt. Did he really kiss me ... does he love me too ... omg.
He let me out of his arms and looked to the side and I saw how red he was going. "Uhm .. maybe you want to play a drinking game?" Said sasuke and looked at the sake bottle. I nodded and asked him what we should play? "I thought of a fun game we play cards and if someone has lost he has to drink a small glass of sake and have to undress. " Said sasuke and grinned at me. I blushed and just nodded, luckily I have 2 tshirts and a sweater.
When we started the game we filled our shot glasses with sake and before we started we drank 1 big sip.
Now the fun started and Sasuke shuffled the cards. He distributed them fairly and laid one on and so we played until I lost, of course, OH NO! YOU DEFINITELY GIVED ME THE BAD CARDS! "I yelled at him because I couldn't admit that I had lost the game .." Haha, it was clear that I won, I didn't cheat, you're just bad at it. " Said sasuke with a grin. I took a shot and took off my sweater and went back to the game. In the second round I won this time and sasuke took his shot and took off his t-shirt. He was sitting torso free in front of me and I was red like a tomato when I saw his muscles shit he's hot I thought to myself. "And do you like what you see?" Said sasuke and pulled me out of my thoughts, I got even redder and looked away.
When we played the third round I lost again this time I took my shot and took off my t-shirt. "Why do you have 2 tshirts on and a sweater before that?" Said sasuke confused. I laughed and said "since I was cold before, I put on warm clothes haha".
We played the 4 rounds and who would have thought I lost again, I never liked this game.
I took another shot and took off my last shirt. Now I was upper body naked and slightly drunk.