night-black eyes

Naruto's Pov:

"Naruu, wake up!" Said Sasuke's voice.
I don't feel like getting up ..
"5 minutes." I said, hoping he would let me go back to sleep.
"No Naruto, if you don't wake up now I'll fuck you until you can't walk." Sasuke whispered in my ear.
When I realized what he was saying I opened my eyes and sat on the bed.
"Baka!" I screamed and was about to get up when my legs slackened.
I'm falling ... is that the moment when I'm just a nothing ... haha ​​yes ... I'm about to kiss the floor ... yeay ..
But before I hit I felt two warm hands catching me.
"T-Thank you .." I said and sasuke picked me up and carried me into the kitchen like a bride.
I love its proximity .. so warm .. it smells good ..

Sasuke laid me gently on the sofa and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I realized how red I was.
But what exactly are we ... Sex partners..or ARRGGGG I don't know !!!!!

Sasuke sat down in front of me and looked over at me seriously, he wanted to open his mud the whole time but then closed it again .. what did he want to say ..
,, Uhm..Na-Naruto so..I have loved you for a long time .. "sasuke started to speak.

At first I stared at him, perplexed, so I wasn't used to something like that from HIM ...
Of course I love him too, should I tell him that now ???
"Uh, I like you too ... I love you too .." I stuttered to myself and looked on the floor so this situation was quite uncomfortable for me ... although my crush had confessed his love to me.
I'm really happy, but I was very afraid of what the future has to offer, afraid that I would lose sasuke again ...

"Do you want to be with me?" Asked sasuke and I looked at him first, perplexed.
WHAT?!?!? OMG
"Y-Yes!" I almost screamed and tears roll down my cheek ... tears of joy, of course.
Sasuke hugged me and kissed me passionately. When we broke up because of lack of air he whispered against my lips, "I love you naru!"
I looked at him for a few seconds and smiled.
He ... loves me ... he loves me !!!!!
"Me too Sasu!" I said and I could already feel the tears.
Sasuke licked a tear from my face and grimaced.
"Salty." He said and I started giggling again.
"Naru, I really love you very much". Said sasuke with a serious look.
I brushed the back of my hand on his cheek and kissed him.
When we broke up because of lack of air I looked deep into his night-black eyes.

"I love you too Sasuke".