no mercy

Sasuke's Pov:

,,S-Sasuke, Menma is with Sakura .. his chakra is weak .." Naruto whispered and his eyes sparkled red. We ran to Sakura's house and Naruto tore down the door forcibly. He stormed into the living room and we saw Sakura like she pressed a pillow in front of Menma's face. I stared at her in shock and couldn't find any words for it, Naruto ran up to her and knocked her down that I heard Sakura screaming. Immediately I ran up to Menma and took him in my arm, his Breath was weak .. Naruto hit Sakura and a pool of blood formed on the floor.

,,Naruto!" I shouted and he stopped briefly, I grabbed his shoulder and tried to calm him down, but that didn't work ... he was breathing heavily and his eyes were red like the monster in him.

,,S-SASUKE IS MINE!" Shouted Sakura hysterically and spat blood, Naruto laughed and shook his head. He came closer to Sakura's ear and whispered that I just understood, ,,Sasuke is mine!" Sakura's eyes filled with water and she cried bitterly, Naruto got up from her and came towards me. He took Menma out of my arms and cradled Menma in his arms.

,,Do you remember what I said about our last meeting?" Asked Naruto and looked down at Sakura.

,,Touch me or my child and you are dead!, I said that right." Naruto growled and knelt in front of Sakura. Sakura's breath became faster and faster and you could clearly see the fear in her face.

,,You touched my child ... you wanted to kill my child." Naruto grinned at Sakura and you could clearly see the pain in Naruto's face. Naruto stretched his fingers to Sakura's neck and pressed the sharp claws into her neck.

,,I'll kill you." He growled and stabbed Sakura's neck, I pulled Naruto back immediately and was able to stop him in time. Naruto looked at me with a painful face and tears rolled down his cheeks. I pulled Naruto into a hug and scowled at Sakura and growled

,,Touch my family and I swear to you that I will show no mercy!"