Im sorry

** Time jump 2 years later **
!!!!! TW !!!!! Self harm

Naruto is depressed and has to take medication every day.
He has injured himself on his arm.
Naruto hasn't heard from sasuke for 2 years and Sasuke was Naruto's first love ..
Naruto couldn't and went to kakashi.
Kakashi saw that Naruto was not doing well and kissed Naruto and had sex with him.
Naruto noticed that he could forget Sasuke during sex and slept with someone else every night so that he could forget his pain.
,, Shit, I'm lying next to someone again ... I drank too much .. Naruto muttered to himself.
He sat up and dressed quickly so that the man next to Naruto doesn't notice that he is leaving. Naruto opened the door and disappeared.
Naruto went home and looked in his fridge but it was empty.
He looked right and saw Sasuke's photo on the shelf. Naruto came to tears and whispered to himself, getting louder and louder, baka sasuke BAKA! why .. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME .. WHY ...! "Naruto took the knife that was on the kitchen table and cut himself in his arm. Naruto fell to the floor and cried. The blood was dripping down on the floor. ,, e sorry sasuke i'm not as strong as you think .. i'm sorry ... i just can't anymore ...! " Naruto cried to himself.
"OI NARUTO YOU KNOW, IF YOU HURT YOURSELF THAT NOTHING WILL BRING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE HEALING YOURSELF FAST!" Said a voice in Naruto's head.
"I know you don't have to tell me nine tails! but it feels good to feel pain ...!" said naruto and tears came to his eyes.
Naruto went outside the wound he had inflicted is now completely gone but the blood is still on his hands.
Naruto went to the village with red eyes from crying suddenly he saw a man with black hair.