proposal

Sasuke's Pov:

He looked so beautiful .. I walked up to him and he looked at me a bit puzzled. I hugged him tightly and he put his arms around me too. His body vibrated a bit so he started giggling, puzzled I looked down at him and I could see his warm smile.

,,Why are you laughing?" I grinned and we broke up a bit.

,,You looked like a teddy bear." He giggled and held his stomach tight. I grinned at him and brushed a strand of hair back from his face.

,,Shall we go?" I asked him and Naruto nodded hastily, I took his hand and we walked out the door. Slowly we trotted into a restaurant and when we arrived we went in. We sat all the way back and there came already the waiter to us.

,,What can it be?" He asked us, holding a notepad in his hand.

,,Hm .. Ramen!" Said Naruto with a grin and I shook my head with a grin. The waiter looked at me and I said, ,,A tomato salad with rice balls." the waiter nodded and left.

,,Why are we in such a nice restaurant?" Naruto asked me and I smiled at him.

,,Hm .. will you see then?" I said with a grin and after a few minutes our order came. Naruto really got into his food and in the meantime I was worried about how he would react ..

-

We had a nice evening and we walked the streets konohas. My hand slipped to my jacket pocket where the small box with the ring was inside and my heart was racing like mad in my chest. When we almost got home I moved him to another place, I didn't want to make the proposal at home .. I wanted to make it to a nice place. We were walking through a forest and Naruto kept asking me where we were going.

,,Naru close your eyes." I said and he did it, I took his hand and led him to the Hokage rocks. We were at the top of a hill and I took him in my arms that he squeaked briefly.

,,Close your eyes." I whispered and he nodded. I jumped on the Hokage rock of the 4th generation and let it down. The view was so beautiful, I could see the whole village and the lights from here.

,,May I open my eyes?" He asked me and I gave a simple ,,Not yet" from myself. I knelt with one leg on the rock and took the small box out of my jacket pocket. I quietly opened the box on which you could see the ring and gently took Naruto's hand in mine.

,,You can open your eyes." I said and my hands were probably already sweating like crazy. He opened his eyes and looked at the view, his eyes shone and a warm smile formed on his lips. He turned to me and his eyes widened.

,,N-Naruto Uzumaki, will you marry me?"