Name

Sasuke's Pov:

I woke up when something tickled my nose, tired I opened my eyes and saw that it was Naruto's foxtail. I grabbed the foxtail tightly in my hand and it was so fluffy.

"AH ~" groaned Naruto and gave me an angry look.

"You can feel that?" I asked amazed and he nodded ... oh no Sasuke .. don't think about something perverse .. don't think about anything perverse .. think about an old grandma ..

"Good morning my darling, slept well?" Naruto asked me and crawled on top of me.

Fuck .. I want to fuck him .. but only yesterday he had his baby .. And just as I thought about the baby I sat up and kissed Naruto on the mouth. He grinned into the kiss and I asked him gently, "Are you okay?"

He nodded and gently hugged the baby with one of his foxtails. I was amazed that he could do so much with his foxtail.

I looked at the boy and had to smile, Naruto lay down on my chest and I gave him a kiss on the head.

"You did a great job Naruto." I praised him and I could see a red sheen on his cheeks.

"What do you want to call him?" I asked and stroked the baby's head.

"Hm .. I don't know .." he whispered and we thought for a long time.

,, MENMA! WE COULD CALL HIM MENMA DATTEBAYO! "Yelled Naruto and I winced briefly.

"Hm Menma .. yes that's a great name!" I said and looked at the boy, Naruto came close to our baby's face and said softly, "Your name is Menma."

I had to smile and took Naruto in my arms, I cuddled with my two foxes and suddenly Menma started crying.

"W-What's he got?" I asked Naruto overwhelmed and he took Menma out of my arms, Menma immediately stopped crying and I looked at Naruto in amazement.

,, W-What ?! So Menma likes you more than me .. "I pouted and bowed my head. Naruto laughed at me and said proudly,

"Of course I gave birth to him Dattebayo!"