ring

Naruto's Pov:

,,N-Naruto Uzumaki, will you marry me?" He said, holding a box with a ring in it. My vision became a bit blurry and I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. My heart was racing so fast in my chest that I was Thought it would jump out. The wind blew through our hair and Sasuke's eyes shone. I took a deep breath and exhaled and could hardly believe my luck. The man I have loved for so long proposes to me.

,,YES! I WILL" I almost screamed and nodded quickly, Sasuke exhaled with relief and smiled at me in love. He gently put the ring on my ring finger and now stood up. He came closer to me and took me in a warm hug, I cried in the crook of his neck like crazy and when Sasuke loosened himself a little he pressed his lips to mine. We kissed passionately and my tears never stopped flowing. We broke up due to lack of air and we looked deep into each other's eyes.

,,I love you Naruto." He whispered and kissed my forehead. My heart was still racing like crazy in my chest and I was smiling too.

,,I love you too, Sasuke."

-

When I got home, Sasuke dragged me into the bedroom and he let me down gently on the bed. We kissed passionately and that kiss turned into a hot tongue fight. Sasuke gently took off my clothes and then his, you could clearly see his bulge in his pants. When he was naked in front of me, he leaned over me and stroked my sides that a quiet gasp escaped me. He pressed his lips to mine again and ran his hand down to my hard member. He took my penis in his hand and pumped it.

,,Ah ~" I moaned and put my hand on my mouth to suppress my moan a bit, but suddenly my hand was torn away and pinned onto the mattress.

,,Let me hear you Naru ~" he whispered and pumped my member faster and faster that I was just groaning under him. Slowly he stopped and ran his fingers down to my entrance. He slowly introduced 2 fingers into me and I moaned loudly. Sasuke made sharp movements and my whole body began to tremble with pleasure.

When he finished widening me and pulled his fingers out of me, I whimpered, it felt so empty ..

Sasuke straightened up and bent my legs, gently he lifted my legs and put them on his shoulder. He placed his hard member at my entrance and pushed something into it.

,,AHH ~!" I screamed and clung to his arms, Sasuke didn't leave this cold either and gasped while he inserted his length into me. When his full length was inside I gasped out loud.

,,Ready Naru?" He asked me and I nodded, he withdrew his member from me only to ram his member more firmly into me.

,,AHH FUCK ~!" I groaned and clawed into the mattress, slowly I put my head back and Sasuke pushed harder and harder into me that I was just groaning under him. He kissed my inside thigh and rammed his full length in me again and again.

,,Mhhh ~" gasped Sasuke which only turned me on. I moved my hips to his rhythm and he pushed harder and faster into me.

,,AHH ~ S-Sah ~ Sasuke!" I moaned loudly and clawed myself tighter and tighter into the mattress. He pushed hard into me and suddenly I saw stars.

,,AHHH mmhhh ~!" I groaned and splashed on my stomach, after three more thrusts Sasuke withdrew from me and also came on my stomach. Exhausted and out of breath I closed my eyes and Sasuke lay down next to me as well.

,,I love you Naru."

,,I love you more."