Fox

Sasuke's Pov:

I put him in bed and gently stroked his cheek. Tsunade came in and wanted to see if Naruto was okay. The others were already going home so Tsunade sent them home.

"AHHHHHHH!" Cried Naruto and doubled up. His stomach got very big in the last 5 minutes which made me freeze .. I can imagine that it sure hurts ..

Suddenly orange fox ears and 9 orange foxtails came out of Naruto, I and Tsunade looked at us in shock until Kurama suddenly enlightened us.

"THE BOY HAS CHANGED THROUGH MY STRONG CHAKRA, IT WILL GO AWAY IN AT LEAST FEW MONTHS."

We nodded and when Tsunade wanted to help, Naruto hissed sharply at Tsunade and had red eyes .. as if he wanted to protect his child.

"THE BOY IS OUT OF SENSE FROM THE PAIN, HE CAN DO IT ALONE!" Said Kurama and Tsunade left the room, but she waited in front of the door to be there in case something bad happens.

When I wanted to touch Naruto he smelled me and let me stroke him, but suddenly he felt a pain that made him scream.

"AHHHHHH!" Growled Naruto and clawed at the mattress. His 9 foxtails wrapped around my legs and I felt how fluffy they are.

-3 hours later-

Naruto was in bad labor and screamed the whole time. I went briefly out of the room to bring Naruto a fresh towel.

"How far are you?" Tsunade asked me directly but suddenly we heard a scream .. not from Naruto .. but from a baby ..

We ran to Naruto and saw that Naruto was covering his baby with his fox tail. We went to him but Naruto growled at Tsunade. She went out so she knew if she got closer now it would be dangerous ..

I sat on the bed and looked at the .. BOY!

The baby was crying bitterly and was covered with a kind of slime which was normal. I cleaned it and then Naruto's eyes closed .. no wonder ..

"We have a boy Naruto, I'm so happy .. thank you!"