Forgive me

** next morning **
"SASUKE!" Cried Naruto when he finally woke up. "Ugh my head, I drank too much" said naruto and tried to get off the bed. "I had a weird dream ugh," Naruto said as he rubbed his eyes. He went down to the kitchen and made himself a coffee when he turned around he saw a man on his couch with black hair. "AHHHHHHH !! " * BOM * the cup fell from Naruto's hand in shock. "Who are you?" Said naruto with a shaky voice. The person got up from the couch and turned around. Naruto fell to the floor and got tears in his eyes. "S..Sas..Sasuke." Naruto got up and slowly walked over to him with outstretched shaky arms. "Sasuke it's you or ..." said naruto, touching the man's face.
The one smiled and said, "I told you I'll be back Dobe, it's Sasuke Uchiha."
Naruto fell to the floor and tears ran down his cheek. Sasuke sat on the floor and touched Naruto's face. He sees that Naruto is destroyed in his eyes, he sees how much he had to suffer and he sees the eyes that are already red from crying. Sasuke opens his arms to show that naruto can hug him. Naruto hugs in and screams, TEME WHY .. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SO LONG WHY ~ HIK * HIK ~ SOB * SOB ~ WHY I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO VERY UGH WAAAH ~ HIK * HIK ~. sasuke hugs him tightly and waits until naruto has finished crying and said, Naruto, I'm sorry ... I'm sorry, I still had to do something I'm sorry naruto. "
Sasuke looks him in the eye and wipes Naruto's tears from his cheek.

Sasuke's Pov
** 1 year a few months earlier **
,, ugh shit i have to write naruto letters ... ugh it doesn't matter i'll be home soon i just have to hurry. "
** 1 year earlier ** when Sasuke got the letter from Naruto.

Letter: (from Chapter 2)
Hey ... sasuke you haven't written back for 1 year ... uhm .. I'm not feeling well at the moment ... I have to take medication ... and I found out that I am not a beta but a .... ....... Omega is funny when I think about it .. haha
You don't write to me anymore, I always send you letters but you don't send any back ... I hope you are fine
-Naruto Uzumaki

,,What?! This is the first message that I've read in a long time, otherwise no others came ... and he's a ... OMEGA? "

"I have to hurry, I have to get stronger so I can defeat my brother!" Sasuke mumbles to himself.

1 year later) 24 hours before Sasuke knocked on Naruto's door ***
"Ah finally I'm back in Konoha .. I have to go to Tsunade quickly and let me know!" Said sasuke and went to her.
After all that was cleared up, sasuke wanted to make his way to Naruto and saw him crying in an alley. Sasuke wanted to go to him but didn't dare. Sasuke followed Naruto and saw him buying 3 bottles of sake as Naruto went into his apartment, Sasuke waited for the right moment and knocked. Sasuke hears Naruto opening the door "S..sasuke?" Said naruto and fell to the ground. ,, Sasuke ... Sa..sasuke is that you ..? Are you with me? Sasuke ...? Suddenly naruto closes his eyes. Sasuke was overwhelmed and did not know what to do he said to naruto with a soft voice "usuratonkachi". Sasuke lifted Naruto up and carried him to his room sasuke felt that Naruto had clearly decreased and still saw the scars on Naruto's hand Sasuke put him on the bed and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I'm sorry naruto I'm really sorry ... forgive me ... I fell in love with you ... it I'm sorry I left you alone. " Said sasuke in a soft voice in Naruto's ear.