Where is he

Sasuke's Pov:

It has now been 4 days, many people came to visit and looked at our son. Naruto had barely slept in the last 4 days and his 9 foxtails and fox ears were still there .. and that made me damn horny! ...

,,Sasuke !, come down to eat." Naruto yelled from the kitchen and I went down the stairs, I saw Naruto holding Menma on his arm and serving me the food. I thanked him and gave him a kiss on the mouth and Menma one on the head.

,,Shall I take it from you so you can rest?" I asked him and he nodded, he put the little one in my arms and went to the sofa. Naruto dropped onto it and I could see his foxtails hanging over the sofa.

,,Naru, when do the foxtails and ears go away?" I asked and ate my fish fingers.

,,Hm .. Kurama said it might take a while." He mumbled and less than 5 seconds later I heard him snoring .. I think the 4 days were tough for him ..

I ate my food and put it in the sink, in the meantime I put Menma in his cot next to Naruto who was sleeping on the sofa. I quietly sat down on the sofa next to Naruto and closed my eyes for a moment.

-

,,SASUKE !!" I heard Naruto scream and I opened my eyes, did I fall asleep? ..

I turned to Naruto who looked around in panic and calmed him down.

,,What's going on?" I asked and he looked deep into my eyes.

,,Where's Menma ?!" he growled and I pointed to the bed .. but it was no longer in there ..

,,I PUT IT IN THERE!" I yelled, jumping up from the sofa.

,,WHERE'S MY BABY ?!" he screamed and his eyes turned red, I hugged him and whispered in his ear, ,,Everything is okay Naruto! I'll find him!"

,,I'LL COME WITH YOU!" He shouted hysterically and I sighed, finally I nodded so I didn't win against him ..

We ran out of the house together and looked for Menma everywhere, Naruto concentrated on his chakra and turned on the Sennin mode. He concentrates and for a few seconds there was silence.

,, S-Sasuke, Menma is ..............