Flashback

**3 hours later**
Naruto's Pov:
,, ugh my back ... "
I better get up I thought and when I wanted to get up I screamed
"AHHHHH SHIT!"
* BANG *
I heard Sasuke rushing up the stairs and looking at me with a smile.
"TEME HELP ME UP AND DON'T LOOK SO STUPID YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at Sasuke and suddenly there were flashbacks like Sasuke and I doing it.
I looked at the floor with my eyes wide open.
Shit Naruto you stupid, I'm so stupid, shit ... and I haven't even confessed my feelings to him ...
"Well already awake haha" Sasuke grinned at me with a perverted look.
I looked to the side when I saw him grinning perverted and was already competing with a tomato, sasuke noticed this and took my chin in his hand with his thumb and forefinger and kissed me passionately. "Sa..SASUKE !, what are you doing!" I roared and pushed him back. "Get up, I made dinner." Came dry from Sasuke's mouth. I tried to get up but it didn't work. When Sasuke noticed this he took me in his hand and carried me into the kitchen. I hid my face in Sasuke's shirt and blushed.

Sasuke's Pov:
* BANG * when I heard that I ran up the stairs and saw a Naruto falling on the ground .. I had to smile because I liked the sight somehow ..
But suddenly he roared hysterically.
"Oh how sweet," I just thought and when he wanted to get up again he fell to the ground again. That was my chance !! I took naruto in my arms and carried him into the kitchen when naruto then pressed his face into my t-shirt, I blushed and smiled slightly.

When we started to eat I talked to him about his medication because as an omega he is very endangered without medication and therefore I'm an alpha it can happen that I bite him..

(if an alpha bites an omega on the neck it means that you have a bunch and the omega could never be detached from that and thus had to die if an alpha bit an omega in the neck and left the omega, it can be that the omega commits suicide or had to suffer forever)

...and dominates him too much ..
Naruto looked up at me and stared at me he was already like a tomato.
"I forgot to take it .. I'm sorry" came from his beautiful lips and looked down insulted.
,, naruto i just wanted to know so i'm an alpha i can't control myself ... you smell very sweet ... "I said and blushed a little.
,, Sasuke ... do we want to have a drink? And celebrate your arrival for the first time? "Said naruto and looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.
I replied and naruto and I got dressed and left the apartment.