Shit (🍋)

***Presence***
Naruto looks up at sasuke and continued to touch his face. Naruto pinches his cheek to look around that he is not dreaming. Sasuke stared at Naruto and said, Naruto, I'm sorry that you are so sad about me ... "
Naruto looked at sasuke 2 tears roll down naruto wiped his tears away and started to grin and said to him, idiot .. never leave me alone again ... otherwise I'll kill you Dattebayo! "
"haha okey, i promise it okey" said sasuke with a smile.
Naruto got up and asked the Uchiha boy if he would like a coffee but he said no.
"Naruto, I have to go to Kakashi quickly, okey, I'll be right back, I promise!" Sasuke said with a depressed expression. Said the blond boy with a smile.
Sasuke went to him and stroked his head. When Sasuke went out he looked for kakashi. Suddenly he heard how some guys on the street claim to have slept with Naruto and that he smelled sweet like a sweet orange. Sasuke sneaked up to the boys and listened to what they were talking about. (* random guy1,, The blonde boy was already sweet in bed as he moaned haha ​​he said the last time with a sad face when he went out the door that he can only forget him when he has sex .. what do you think he thinks haha?)

(* random guy2 ,, He also said the same thing to me haha, it smelled so good that I was in hypnosis, I don't know exactly but this scent drove me crazy and I haven't actually seen it since ... what a shame . ")

Sasuke took hold of his head and thought, Naruto is gay? .. then I have a chance!, It hurts me so much to hear that shit my heart hurts ... naruto had to endure so much pain because of me .. .I will make him happy come what may! "
Sasuke was looking for kakashi and when he finally found him he announced that he was back, yes, I know sasuke that I have already heard from tsunade., Naruto has not been so good in the last 2 years .. I think you did also seen ". Said kakashi to sasuke.
"I know, but I'm trying to make him happy from now on .." said sasuke with bowed head. "Ah Sasuke one thing before you find out about it from others, it is better if I tell you .. while you were gone it went naruto not as good as you know and he has to take anti depressants the problem is that he often drinks them with alcohol please take care of him "said kakashi with a smile.
Sasuke nodded and said, ... I deeply regret that I hurt him so ... "
Sasuke bowed and went back to Naruto's apartment. Sasuke opened the door and smelled something sweet, "Shit!" Said Sasuke and took a cloth and pressed it on the nose.
"Naruto are you here? Is everything ok?" Shouted sasuke through the apartment suddenly he heard a low moan he went up to naruto's bedroom and saw how he was breathing loudly and all his pants were wet he saw Naruto's expression very much erotic was ... is he in heat? Sasuke bit his lip and slowly noticed that he is in Ruth

(alphas go through a rut, which is similar to a omegas heat. during ruts alphas become very aggressive and sexually frustrated. often times alphas need to be restrained if an omega in heat is near. an alpha's rut ​​it usually triggered by their omega doing into heat.)

(A heat is the time when the Omega is most fertile and ready to mate, or just hide away until the heat is over. ... During these heats, the hormones in an Omega go all crazy. A strong scent is released during the heats, causing the Alphas to smell it and chase after the Omega.)

Naruto looked at sasuke and said with a slight moan, "Sas..ugh haa sasuke please fuck me"
Sasuke blushed and looked Naruto in the eye and kissed him until they couldn't breathe and loosened their lips and gasped for air. Naruto leaned forward and pulled Sasuke's pants down, Sasuke was hard at the bottom and naruto licked the tip of Sasuke's penis. "Ugh naruto if you go on like this I'll really fuck you then I can't hold back" sasuke moaned in mid-sentence.