What are we actually now?

***Next day***
Naruto's Pov:

"Naruto wake up, I made dinner", sasuke whispered in my ear.
"hmm 5 more minutes". I mumbled into my pillow. The alcohol was not good for me, I can only remember a fraction.
When I wanted to get up, pictures came into my head ..
** Flashbacks **

"Sasuke .. I love you please don't leave me."
,, ugh haa sasuke ple..Please I want you now! "
.........
When I realized what had happened I had half a heart attack and blushed. I hopped out of bed with the worst pain that I groaned briefly and slowly went down to the kitchen when I was on the stairs I noticed that I was only wearing Sasuke's shirt .. he had probably put it on me.
Sasuke looked up at the stairs and looked at me.
I looked away ... I couldn't look into his face, it was too uncomfortable for me ...

But what are we actually ... are we together or sex partners or friends ... I don't know ..

When I sat down, sasuke gave me a bowl of ramen.
"T-Thank y-you". I stuttered a little.
Naruto calm down everything okey deeply breathe in and out.
"No problem". Said sasuke and grinned at me with a perverse smile.
I ate my ramen and when I got up and wanted to go back up the stairs I felt something wet running down.

I looked down and saw something sticky and white. I looked back at sasuke and he blushed and put his hand in front of his face. When I realized it was Sasuke's sperm, I blushed and ran into the shower to wash myself.

Sasuke's Pov:
When I woke up I saw Naruto still naked. I put my shirt on and went into the kitchen to make something to eat.
When I put the ramen in the hot water I went back to Naruto and woke him up.

"Naruto wake up, I made dinner".
I whispered in his ear.
"Hmmm 5 more minutes." He mumbled into his pillow.
I went downstairs to wait for him downstairs.
When he came down I heard the footsteps when he was at the step where I could see him I stared at him. He looked so cute in my shirt, which was way too big for him. I had to try really hard not to grin.

But what are we actually now ...