Box

"I love you both so much"

-

Sasuke's Pov:

3 months later-

Everything went perfectly, Naruto and I have a happy relationship and we have a wonderful son .. but I wanted more .. to marry him ..

.

,,Hey Sasuke, why did you call me?" Shikamaru asked and I scratched my neck, embarrassed. Shika gave way and I went into his apartment .. well, more like Temari's apartment .. his girlfriend even scares me ..

We went into the living room and I sat down on the sofa and put my head back.

,,What's going on?" Asked Shika and I took a small box out of my pocket. Shika looked at me confused but when I opened the box he was amazed and asked me, ,,So you want to propose to Naruto? ... what a drag .. "

I sighed and put the box back in my pocket and said, ,,I want to, but what if he says no .."

,,Oh come on. As if Naruto is going to say no, he got depressed because of you." Shika sighed and I rolled my eyes.

,,Oh fuck it! I'll do it today! " I almost shouted and got up, I quickly walked out of Shikamaru's apartment and made my way to my Naru. When I arrived I opened the door and Naruto looked really finished .. the foxtails and the ears were still there.

,,Uhm .. Naru?" I almost whispered and Naruto tore his eyes open and looked at me. I winced briefly, but his expression relaxed when he saw me.

,,Do you want to go to eat ramen with me today ?, Shikamaru said that he will take care of Menma." I said, .. I'm sorry Shika .. but it has to be.

,,Sure, why not .." Naruto said tiredly and he yawned loudly, I grinned and walked up to him. I hugged him gently and kissed his tender, soft lips.

,,I'll take Menma to Shika and you'll dress up in the meantime." I smiled and Naruto rubbed his eye and nodded. I lifted Menma out of the cot and went out the door, quickly I went to Shikamaru's apartment and knocked again I hope he doesn't kill me

The door was opened and Temari stood in front of me .. I swallowed loudly and she looked at Menma with amorous eyes.

,,Aww that's Naruto's baby, isn't it?" She squeaked and patted Menma's cheek.

,, Uhm .. Temari .. I wanted to ask you something. But it's okay if you don't want to. "I started talking and she nodded.

,, Could you maybe take care of Menma ?, I want to propose to Naruto .. " I said and blushed a bit. Temari nodded and smiled at Menma, ,,Of course! Naruto helped me a lot and my brother, I help gladly."

,,what a drag .." I heard Shika's voice behind her and she took Menma out of my hand.

,,Shut up!" She yelled at Shika and she closed the door in front of my nose.

..Was that a good idea to have my only son with her? .. I don't think so .. I'm sorry Menma .. you have to be strong now ..

I wiped an imaginary tear away and ran quickly to our apartment when I arrived and opened the door, Naruto stood in front of me .. he looked so beautiful.