Are u here?

"Sa..sa..SASUKE !!!" cried Naruto that all people were looking at Naruto.
Naruto came to tears and ran to the man who had black hair.
"Sa..Sasuke?" Said naruto with tears in his eyes.
The man turned and looked at Naruto.
Naruto looked the man in the face and tears ran down his cheeks, im sorry I thought you are who I know I'm sorry for the disturbance. "Said naruto and bow forward and went back again.
Naruto went down an alley and fell to the ground, tears rolling down his cheek and he said in a low voice, Teme! you left me idiot sasuke i hate you! "
Naruto got up and cleaned himself off and went home.
On the way to Naruto's apartment, Sakura suddenly came running to Naruto, "NARUTO YOUR HAND, IT'S BLOODING!"
Naruto saw sakura and then saw the wound on his arm that he sustained has already healed but he forgot to wash off the blood.
Naruto covered the blood with his clothes and turned around, "Oh hey sakura haha ​​..." Naruto said with bowed head. "Naruto you are not well ... don't you want to visit Tsunade?" Said sakura with a smile.
"No..I'm really fine." Naruto said with a forced smile.
,, Hm okey but if something's going on you can talk to me too, yes? ... ,, she said with a worrying look.
"Okey bye sakura" he said and turned around again. Naruto saw on the way home that there was a stand with alcohol for sale. He bought 3 bottles of sake and went home.
At home he sat down and drank sake 'until he puked. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Naruto turns to the door his vision is very blurry when he opens the door he suddenly saw a man with black hair. "S..sasuke?" Said naruto and fell to the ground. ,, Sasuke ... Sa..sasuke is that you ..? Are you with me? Sasuke ...? Suddenly naruto closes his eyes and hears a last one "usuratonkachi" when he finally passed out.