Boy

Sasuke's Pov:

I went to Tsunade with our baby and showed her my son.

"A-A BOY!" She screamed and cried with joy. She took the baby out of my hand and took a closer look at it.

"A really sweet baby." She whispered and the little one fell asleep in Tsunade's arms. She gave him to me and I put him back next to Naruto.

"What do you call him?" She asked me .. oh yes .. there was something ..

"I have no idea .. we didn't talk about that .." I said, scratching the back of my head.

"When Naruto wakes up ask him" she said and hugged me. I accompanied her out of the apartment, she must be tired by now.

,, Thank you for everything Tsunade! "

"Oh no problem smaller!" She said and ruffled my hair. I closed the door as she went out and went up the stairs. I heard a baby crying so I ran up the stairs and went into Naruto's room Standing in the room, I looked perplexed at my Naruto, who was cuddling the little one in his arms.

"Naruto are you awake?" I asked and knelt on the floor, I took his hand in mine and stroked him.

"T-Tired .." Naruto whispered and I had to smile.

"We have a boy Naruto!" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the head. I could see a smile on his lips and he whispered, "I told you, Dattebayo."

..Yes that's right .. he really said every day that it would be a boy .. and I thought it would be a girl ..

I lay down next to them and fell asleep ...