Lets continue (🍋)

Sasuke's Pov:

I noticed how naruto was already drunk and naked in front of me I had to grin a little because the sight was pretty hot. I noticed how Naruto leaned forward again and again and his face was already very red from the alcohol. "Let's continue playing sassuuukeeeeee ~~" said naruto and had the hiccups. I smiled and just nodded. I dealt the cards again and who would have thought I won. Naruto drank his shot and was already completely drunk and pulled his pants off from what was difficult for him. ,, Saassuke ugh you aaassshoooleee ~~ youuu left me alone ~ "the blonde mumbles to me.
He was only sitting in front of me in boxer shorts and had to bite my lip so hard that I didn't take off his boxer shorts. Naruto crawled up to me he smelled of alcohol and a slight orange. ,, ~~ Saassuukeee ~ I want you "whispered naruto in my ear.
Oh shit ..

(* Klak * ~ patience thread has said goodbye)

I pressed Naruto to the ground that he was now looking at me with an erotic look and wrapping his arms around me. I touched him on his stomach with my hands and brushed my index finger on his nipples
"Ahh ~ Sa-sasuke hnng" groaned Naruto and gasped.
I went to his lips and kissed him. I brushed my tongue over his upper lip until he let me in and I kissed him passionately.
Our tongues fought and I smelled that sweet scent again .. I could no longer think clearly and let my scent flow out of me until Naruto was panting from my scent and the bottom was wet I only noticed it when he pulled me to him and me pulled the hair roughly. I tried as best as I could to get my scent under control so he wouldn't have to suffer so much.
I noticed that naruto was already hard and slowly went down with my cold hands and took off his boxer shorts.
,, ugh haa sasuke ple..Please I want you now! "he said with a groan.
I put my 2 fingers in his opening below and made scissor movements that made him come with a groan.
I grinned and became a bit more dominant so he continued to let out his scent and it robbed me of my mind.
I put my penis in its entrance and quickly pushed it in. Naruto groaned loudly and had his mouth open. I kissed him while I was still thrusting into him, faster and faster. "Sasuuu ..... more haa please .." Naruto groaned into the kiss. I got up and picked him up and walked up with him on the sofa. I sat down and said with a dominant undertone, Naruto 'Ride on me! "
He does what I told him to do and moaned again and again until he had no more strength and looked up at me with a help me look. I slipped my hands to his ass cheek and lifted him slightly up and down again that I hit him at a point where he saw stars, he came on top of me and mumbled on my neck, I haa love you sasuke ... even if you don't return it .. "
I took him to his chin with my index finger and thumb and looked him deeply in the eyes and just said on it
"I love you too, naruto .."
So I haven't come yet, I push further into him.
"Sa-Sasuke haaa I can't n-can't haa, I'm coming" groaned Naruto.
He came on me and I into him.
He fell asleep right on my chest. I took a washcloth and wiped it off as best I could.
I carried him to his bed and lay down next to him.
"Sasuke .. I love you please don't leave me." Naruto mumbled in his sleep. I hugged him from behind and kissed him on his head and whispered in his ear, "I won't, I love you too."
I kissed the back of his head one last time and closed my eyes.