33| Doctor Blakk

The content of this chapter may or may not suggest a LITTLE bit of violence/abuse (I mean it's Doctor Blakk we are talking about here)

So I guess this is a warning? I really don't know how this works, but do keep that in mind while reading

And most importantly, I hope you enjoy :)
...

All I could hear was a slug's whimper, and that was enough to wake me up.

The pain at the back of my head amplified out of nowhere, and it was as if someone had cut my head opened with an axe. Then instead of retrieving the weapon, they deepened the cut as every second pass by.

I was physically losing it.

My eyebrows twitched, before my eyelids rose. I could see nothing but dumps of reds and blacks of the confined room I was in.

"You're awake."

It was a dark and dangerous voice. After the discomfort of my eyes was gone, I opened them to see a giant figure standing right in front of me.

A sharp face and wide jawline, with brown moustache and a pair of angry eyes. Two ghouled slug canisters were attached to his back that supply slugs to his ginormous gattler. Horns grew out of his arms, his fingers were with sharp claws. Every muscle in his body was well-defined, making his body very bulky.

I looked around the room I was in. There was a built-in table to my left, with my bandoleer, backpack, and blaster on it. There was only a wall to my right, and in front of me was red-glowing prison bars. Two goons were guarding outside my cell with their blasters in hand.

The slug whimpers were from Strange. She was perching on my shoulder, healing my body. She was trembling with fear from the man standing in front of me.

"I've heard so much about you. It's such a shame that this is how we meet," he growled as he left me for the table. I looked down at myself. My wrists and feet were tied to a chair with a tape made by the spit of a Jollyfist.

"Nice to meet you too. You must be Doctor Blakk. I've not heard much about you, but I've definitely heard a lot about your son," I managed to say through my loud breathing with a smirk. "Did you manage to prepare a welcoming gift for me? I'm pretty sure I've been unconscious for quite some time."

He let out a laugh, before he walked towards me.

"I like you. My men are preparing the gift, don't you worry," he assured with a devilish smile.

"Alright listen to me, old man. Once my dragon broke free from your men, she'll destroy your citadel and kill you for putting me to this chair," I said with a soft smile. He hissed as he crossed his arms.

"If your dragon can handle three hundred thousand volts of electricity and can break through Titanium, then she should be here by now," he said and I glared at him.

"That wouldn't change the fact that my friends are going to come back for me, and after they got me out of your hellhole, we're going to split you in two and mess up your stupid plans, asshole," I threatened him.

"Language," he growled at me. "You don't even know what you're going up against, let alone my plans."

"Yes I do! You, your kid with daddy problems, and your weak arsenal of ghouls," I smirked as he clenched on his fist.

His glare gradually turned into a smirk as he paced around the room.

"No, my dear. That's not all you have to deal with if you plan to defeat me," he drawled. "In less than a week's time, the construction of my Terraportal will be complete. The Darkbanes' entire army, alongside another friend of mine, will be welcomed into Slugterra, and together, we will take over this land. Those who rebel against us will be executed, as well as those who refused to work with us. Together, we will rise with Dark Water, and when we have successfully extracted enough Dark Water, everyone will be submerged into them. Everyone will be able to enjoy the pleasures of doing evil."