Teaser

"Do you know who you are?"

I almost laughed at that.

"What do you mean do I know who I am?" I questioned with furrowed brows. My eyes searched his gleaming blue eyes for answers, but they were cold and confusing.

"Answer me, do you know who you are?"

"Of course I do! I am Alessia, Eli's girlfriend, part of the Shane Gang-"

"Alessia Draca, do you know who you are?"

I froze, chest tightened at the mention of the foreign name.

"Do you really think it is normal to have natural white hair, or is that rare?

Do you know who your parents are, alive or dead?

Do you feel the uncanny connection you share with your mechabeast, and don't you find it unsettling how you are the only person that can operate it?

Do you think it is normal to find a female Infurnus in the middle of nowhere, or was that planned?

Do you think it is normal for a random girl to master Slugfu and become the second best slinger in just a month, or was there inborn talent?

Why do you feel the need to protect this place when you don't even belong here?

Do you think having a special bond with the slugs is common, or does that require special expertise?

An Elemental risked it's life to travel to the Surface in search for you. Don't you think you are someone of great importance?

Do you know that there is only one Infurnus for every set of caverns, wielded by the caverns' protector?

Do you think it is normal to have the ability to be sensitive to slug energy?

Do you really think that it was true love that saved Eli, son of Shane?"

...
DISCLAIMER: I am NOT making any promises to write and publish a second book to this story, just because I can't guarantee I can commit to another story anytime soon, but just in case I do, here is a little teaser hehehe :D

I am so happy to finally see a closure to Alessia's story, but surprise surprise, there is more to it than you think!

I have pretty much figured out the storyline for this next book but I really don't think I would have the time to write it down in words, but if there is a demand for it (depending on how this story performs I guess), then I may consider writing a second book for you guys!

Again, votes and comments are always appreciated! Every single vote and comment makes my day, for real.

Thank you for everything. I love y'all so much byeeeee <3

Completion date of KTMH: 11 Sept 2023