[Prologue]

[Sarnai's pov]

My name is Sarnai DragonHeart and I'm the Queen of Liones. I have faced countless troubles and even managed to separate my country Liones from the Reim Empire. I've captured five dungeons making me feared by all, but even with all these accomplishments on my back. I fear that right now, I'm in danger.

"Aunty please reconsider!" My niece Aisha pleaded with me. She was my brother's first child and my little follower. She had Maria's long black hair and inherited Leo's green eyes and freckles. Aisha is always curious and very helpful around the palace, she always manages to put a smile on everyones face and that's how you knew that she was Leos. She wore a fluffy baby blue dress that had some sparkles mixed into the fabric since she loved glitter and anything sparkly. The sleeves were short but not so puffy. In her hair was a purple headband that pushed her hair back.

"Aisha as much as I want to take up your offer, things aren't as smooth as they were a month ago. All this paper work really needs my attention right now and I can't leave now sweetie." I replied in the most honest tone.

"But papa says you need to leave!" My nephew Ali shouted at me. He was the youngest child until recently. We found out that Maria was pregnant with a third child a few weeks ago, and Leo was ecstatic. He had Leos's dark brown hair and Maria blue ocean eyes. He was very blunt but we all found it cute. He wore a white dress shirt that had a green vest over it while they both were tucked into his white pants. A small beige robe with simple red and blue lines rested on his shoulders and arms along with his messy locks.

"Well your father doesn't tell me what I should do, but you two have to listen to him." I sighed.

"But aunty!" The two pleaded with me, both their eyes looking at like a puppy dog.

"Its a no." I affirmed.

"Now how could you say that to their cute little faces?" I looked to my office door and saw my brother lean against the door frame. His hair grew a lot and was now hanging free, I'm surprised he didn't cut it off already. He wore a deep crimson dress shirt that was unbuttoned showing his chest. A brown corset with gold trim stuck to his waist hiding half of the shirt and the top of his pants which were black. Knee high boots with designs engraved into them made him look proper. He was very cocky and not self conscious what's so ever, everywhere he went some part of his body was showing. Around his waist were three swords that all looked the same apart from the grips.

"Because Leo, trade with Balbadd stopped and I have to meet Kouen for some type of agreement thing. So I can't leave and go for an adventure that you used your children for since you know I have a weakness to them." I hissed.

"Hey! It's not just an adventure, its a work experience. You always talk about how the world has changed and you wished you could do something so I'm giving you the chance to actually do it and not talk about it constantly." He replied.

"Oh?" I raised a brow and Leo noticed my new found interest in the trip so he continued.

"You start in Qishan and you have to find your way to Balbadd. Since you have to talk to Ahbmad I'll send three generals there to support you and be your bodyguards until you're back from your mission. Simple as that, its only two countries." He gave a cocky smile as if he was planning something.

"So? What do you say aunty?" Aisha and Ali looked at me and I just couldn't say no.

"Alright fine, when do I leave?" I looked to Leo as a smirk crossed his face.

"Now."