(Ch 16) The Ship To Sindria

[third person's pov]

Light started to fill the queens eyes as she slowly regained consciousness. Once her eye lids finally opened and she adjusted to the light, she noticed that she was in a bed. Her hair was wild as she's been sleeping for quite a while and she felt refreshed and disgusting.

"W-Where am I?" She asked herself while she glanced left and right between the expensively lavished room she stayed in. The bed was a king size as the thick red bed coverings hugged her body keeping her nice and warm. Wooden pedestals stood tall as they held a piece of lace that hid her from the outside. On the nightstand next to her was a bowl of water and a cloth dipped in. Steam floated from the water which meant it was brand knew.

Gold trim stuck to the walls and doors which showed that she was in a guest room in the palace. She looked down at her appearance and saw that her blood covered clothes were replaced by a long sleeve white night dress that was light and airy. Removing the covers from her body she stood up and admittedly felt that stabbing pain come back.

Shuffling across the room towards the door she slowly peaked out into the hallway and there was people running around with smiles and sweat on their cheeks. Sarnai retreated back into her room and walked towards the window. Opening the doors to the outside, the sea air filled her nose and blew her hair making her relax. When she looked down she saw people working together to rebuild this country.

A relieved smile crossed her lips while she watched from afar at the progress the people were making.

"Sara? What are you doing out of bed?" The queen darted around towards the person in her room and when she saw dark blue hair and bright purple eyes she relaxed.

"Zen, it's just you." Sarnai breathed while she looked at the tray her friend was holding. On the small tray was a roll of bandages and ointment.

"W-What happened while I was out?" Sarnai asked. "I only recall seeing Aladdin come in with a huge light beam before everything went black." She replied while holding her head trying to remember more.

"It's good that you remember majority of what happened, even after you hit your head." Zen placed the tray down before patting the the spot beside her on the bed. Sarnai joined her and slowly undressed herself with her generals help not to reopen the wound once more. When the queen looked down at the wound after Zen removed the bandaged she saw the wound all stitched up and bright red before Zen started to apply the ointment. It was cold and gave the queen goosebumps, but it was nice since she was stuck under mountains of covers.

"After you passed out Jeaya was freaking out." The queen giggled before Zen continued. "That blonde prince was dragged into the monster leaving the blue perv out to defend himself. Judar tried to take you from Jeaya, but since the monster was down Ada and I went to help her out...Your were bleeding out bad Your Highness, your skin was extremely pale and blood was everywhere...We thought you weren't going to make it..." Zen uttered as she finished applying the cream.

"It wasn't just us, the friends you made over the past couple months were terrified that you would die, even King Sinbad. He was asking questions like no tomorrow." Zen's innocent comment made the queen turn red as she felt the tugs from Zen tying the bandages.

"Is that so?" Sarnai replied not looking at her what's so ever. "Yes My Queen, lets say he was the most worried about you...He called for a doctor and even waited for him to finish patching you up before he went to see you. He was with you majority of the time you were out before his advisor pulled him away to do some work." Zen finished fixing up the queen and helping her fix her night gown.

"Queen Sarnai, I just want to say sorry for invading your business with the king, it wasn't my place." She mumbled and the queen was surprised. Let's just say Zen didn't really apologize often so it was weird to hear her say it, but the queen was thankful.