(Ch 10) Judar

[Third person pov]

"J-Judar?" The queen uttered as everyone stared at the man standing on the flying tarp. A smirk crossed his lips as he watched all the innocent people admire his skill while he degraded them.

"Get behind me, Your Highness!" The Fanalis general grabbed the queen and hauled her behind her as she and the other generals got ready for the unknown. They have all met the dark magi and none of them enjoyed his company except for the queen.

"Jeaya I'll be fine." Sarnai pleaded but none of them budged as the man jumped down from the air and landed a little ways away from them. He had his back to them as Judar didn't know they were there, his only target was the purple-haired king that he loved to annoy.

"Judar...Did you come here as Ahbmad's pawn? Or at the behest of the Kou Empire?" King Sinbad questioned the magi while Judar waved his hands around.

"Neither once actually. To be honest I don't give a damn about that kind of thing." He shrugged while the king was keen on interrogating the man.

"What are you planning to do in this country?" He asked while the magi formed an evil smirk on his face. The queen watched the scene from the back as she thought about why Judar was there. She figured that he was here for his entertainment since no one sent him there.

"Who knows? I have no interest in the economy, but there is something I do like..." He cocked a brow towards the king before continuing.

"Getting into a war." The air went from quiet to loud from a few words.

'So is that the real reason Kou sent him here? To start a war? That makes no sense, why would Kou want to start a war here? Balbadd is the center of trade and money would be wasted here through was-' The queen froze as all the pieces came falling into one. The real reason why Kou was residing here. Before she could think about it, Judar's voice erupted through the air as he truly made his presence known to all the people there.

"The Great Kou Empire is powerful! We've got tons of soldiers, and we got five dungeon capturers too! We've even set up a dungeon monster squad!" He expressed before laughing as he was filled with pride.

"Isn't that something?" Sinbad was annoyed with the man as he uttered under his breath.

"Hey don't get the wrong idea. I'd rather team up with you than anyone Sinbad...Now enough, is enough. Join me and let's try to conquer the world together!" Judar called to the king with a wide smirk on his lips.

Judar continued to gush about the things they both could achieve if he joined him. Everything that Sinbad would want could be granted if he just stopped being a baby and manned up.

"Your Highness, we have to get you out of here!" Ada pleaded with her while the other generals encouraged her to move. They all knew that if Judar got a hold of Sarnai he wouldn't let go and he would take her to Kou to be married. Though at the end of this situation she would go there anyway.

"Hold on, I think I know what's going on here!" She exclaimed as they listened to their queen.

"I know you three want me to move, but I can't. Not now at least. So please hold on for a bit longer alright?" They all let out a sigh as they all moved in the crowd towards the others.

"Is that your answer again?-" Sarnai watched Judar make a disappointed face until something caused him to shut up. She followed his eyes until they landed on the young blue magi.

"What's up with him? The rukh surrounding him is so weird..." Judar stared at Aladdin for a while until the king told Judar that Aladdin was indeed a magi.