(Ch 6) King Sinbad And The Fog Troop

[Sarnai's pov]

I stared at the man before me as he was the one who was decorated with fancy jewels and robes earlier today, but right now he was neither of those things. Now that he was closer I could see his golden eyes as his furrowed brows looked down on me in disapproval and anger. I turned back to look at Ada and Zen who were still shaking Aladdin; even with the presence of the man behind me.

"Oh my gods! Zen, Ada place Aladdin down right now!" I called to my generals as they looked at me confused.

"Why should we? Every time someone else flirtswith you, you ask us to take care of them. So why should we stop now?" I could feel my face burning up towards there comment. Could they not see what was going on or are the two really worked up?

"Never mind the past, Aladdin is a good friend of mine, not a stranger!" I grabbed Aladdins vest and pulled him into my chest; away from the two before placing him down on his feet. His eyes darted left and right as I assumed he was dizzy from the shaking. I looked back to the man only to see two other men behind him. Whoever this man is, he's a powerful one who Aladdin just met. Nervousness consumed me as I looked into the mans eyes. I summoned all my strength to just utter a word. I was never like this and it bugged me.

"No there's no problem sir. You see my friends here were only doing there job to protect me since my brother asked them too. I would never want to hurt Aladdin." I spoke to the man as his gaze softened towards my words.

"You see Aladdin here as a bit of a boob problem if thats the way to put it, and I've slapped him a couple times but I don't wish to harm my friend at all...I hope this doesn't taint your opinion about me?" I sighed as a prayer was being spoken in my head.

'I already have a reputation around here and I don't need another one because of my friends.' I thought but I was cut out of my rambling when I heard him chuckle.

"No worries I won't think differently of you, then again this isn't the first time we've met." I froze as I remembered our encounter earlier today. My face heating up due to my staring at him earlier.

"Sin you know her?" The white haired man behind him came forward with a confused look.

"Well I don't know her but we've seen each other around here." His gaze turned back to me as a smile crossed his face.

"So you've met her to Mr Sinbad!" Aladdin exclaimed as I felt my blood run cold.

'It couldn't be him...could it?'

"A-As in King Sinbad?" I breathed.

"Haha! Glad someone knows me!" The man laughed as I started to have a panic attack.

'So this is Sinbad from 12 years ago...Oh god I must look horrendous and not to mention the situation he caught me in! I am so embarrassed!' I covered the lower part of my face as I watched him and Aladdin interact. Even though he looks even more handsome from the last time I saw him, he still had some familiar features. That little piece of hair that stuck out above all his hair, those gold hoops he never seemed to take out, and that charming smile that got the better of me. I was so lost in thought I didn't feel him take my hand in his until he pressed his lips to the back of it.

"Um! Sir!" I squeaked as I felt vibrations on my hand.

"Its an honour to meet you Sara. Aladdin has said a lot of good things about you and even things I could agree with in fact."

"A-And what would that b-be?" I prepared for the worst since Aladdin could have said anything he desired, but the look he gave me eased my nervousness.

"You are extremely breath taking." I heard my generals tense up as Sinbad kissed my hand once more while the men behind him both held mixed expressions but sent daggers towards him.