(Ch 7) The Past And Now

[Third person pov]

The unknown women looked back to the queen as her red furrowed eyes held anger in them. Once the smoke finally cleared, Sarnai saw her dear friend Jeaya. The women had long red hair that was tied into a high pony and being held by a gold cuff. Part of her hair covered the right side of her face while the left side was tied into two braids.

The scar of a claw mark rested under her left eye as gold earrings filled her ears. Around her neck were two gold chains that rested on her exposed neck. She wore an off the shoulder dress that had ties on the top and bottom half of her sleeves since an opening showed her arms. Over the dress she wore a gold chest plate with all sorts of designs engraved in it. But the last detail that showed she was indeed her general and friend was the green robe tied around her waist with the DragonHeart symbol on the piece of fabric.

"Jeaya...h-hi." The queen stuttered as the fanalis sighed.

"Don't even try Sara, I can tell when you've done something wrong." She huffed before turning back to bandits that were shocked.

"But right now I need to blow off some steam." She cracked her knuckles and neck before jumping forward and breaking some magical tools. The women dogged and destroyed the magical weapons as she got closer to Zen. The queen was amazed by her friend but decided to make a move herself. She fought off the bandits with her sword as she watched Aladdin stand on top of the building.

A whistle filled the air as Ugo appeared before them all. Shouts and screams filled the area as the Djinn stood tall; blocking them all. The queen watched the sight at hand before bandits showed their weapons to her and trapping her. She stood still as she watched a man pass Cassim and walked up to Ugo. He slowly removed his mask and once it was fully off she saw the blonde boy she left in Qishan.

"Alibaba." She breathed as the boy looked to Aladdin.

"Long time no see, Aladdin! Listen, would you mind putting Ugo away? My comrades are freaking out?" The blonde called to his friend as Aladdin looked down at him. But without thinking about it again the boy put the giant away and touched the ground.

"Listen, Alibaba. I came here to see you, you know. There's so many things I want to talk to you about...You remember that day, don't you? We promised each other that we'd go see the whole world together remember?" The boy smiled as he stood in front of the troops.

"Aladdin... Sorry." The blonde placed his hand onto the boys back before walking past him with the Fog Troop following him closely. Silence filled the area as Sarnai too was confused about the situation.

"The military's here!" A bandit called as everyone started panicking. The Queen noticed that the men holding her were distracted and she swiftly took their swords while knocking them out. She looked towards her trapped comrade and saw she was set free from the black fog. While she ran towards Zen who was confused and distracted; flames filled the air. The queen watched as her blonde friend summoned the flames as a distraction to escape the military.

"You didn't say that a dungeon capturer was here." Zen breathed as she looked to her queen.

"I didn't think he would use that power to do this." She bowed her head and looked to the glowing eight pointed star on her generals sword.

'Alibaba what happened?'

[Sarnai's pov]

"Start talking right now Your Highness!" Jeaya snarled at me as we sat in my room with Ada and Zen. Ever since the incident last night Jeaya has been glued to me and won't let me out of her sight. Now she wanted answers and sat me down to talk about them with Ada and Zen.