(Ch 13) Do I?

This chapter is more directed towards Sinbad and Sarnai since I thought it would be nice to you know, have them talk during all this chaos. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the picture above; just pretend Kougyoku is Sarnai. Please vote and comment and over all, enjoy this chapter;)

[Third person pov]

It was the next day after the queen spoke with the third prince and convinced him to ask for help. She still didn't know why he suddenly wanted help, but neither the less, she had to help him sooner or later. While Sarnai and her generals roamed the halls of where everyone was staying she peaked out a small window on the second floor and saw Alibaba training with the Sindrian King.

A gentle smile crossed her pink lips while she watched the boy give it his all. She felt so proud of Alibaba since he was dragging himself down ever since this whole thing started. She placed down the blankets in her arms on top of a small table and stuck her head out into the warm air. Sarnai gazed down towards the two men and watched as Alibaba asked question after question to the king while Sinbad answered them with amusement in his tone.

From afar she looked like she was just watching what they were doing, but from up close you could see she was just eyeing the king and not the boy. Her generals held smirks across their lips while they watched their queen. Her eyes were practically stripping the kings clothes off and they all could see it.

Zen watched her friend while she gazed out the window with her hand on her cheek at the two. An idea popped into her mind that may or may not end badly.

"Isn't he handsome?" Zen walked up to the queen and leaned against the frame of the window.

"Who is?" Sarnai asked still mindlessly looking at the two while flames gathered around Alibaba.

"The king silly...That strong jaw...those handsome hazel eyes...that smile?" Zen lifted a brow towards the queen while Sarnai's smile got bigger as she continued to stare out the window.

"Yeah, he is." She was so oblivious to what she was saying that she didn't see the smirks crossing  all their faces.

"I fucking knew it!" The calm and silent aura that was created by Zen was gone as the queen quickly looked back at her shouting friends as Zen's wide purple eyes stared at Sarnai like she won.

"You knew what?" She looked at her other generals as they gave her the same stupid smile Zen was giving her, but less intense.

"You fucking like that purple haired king!" Zen shouted. The queens face turned crimson red towards Zen's words as quickly covered her red face with her hands.

"N-No I don't!" Sarnai replied as her generals laughed towards her reaction.

"Yes you fucking do! It's written all over your face. I know you have a history with thus guy so don't lie to us!" Zen cackled while the queen lowered her hands from her face and looked directly towards Zen before darting her eyes straight towards Jeaya who was already looking at her with a winning smile.

How did she know is was Jeaya who told them? Well after Sinbad and his friends left Liones Sarnai didn't tell anyone about her and Sinbad's past. The only people who knew where her brother, father, Maria and Jeaya. She didn't tell anyone else about it since she thought he wasn't coming back.

"E-Even if I did, I couldn't be with him anyways for multiple reasons." Sarnai spoke while turned her back towards her friends. She looked back at the king and the prince and when she did she saw Alibaba training again and Sinbad starring at her. Her cheeks flushed again at the thought of him hearing Zen's accusations about her "liking Sinbad" again.