(Ch 12) You Can't Be Sinbad

Sorry for the late update, I have a big test coming up so I didn't have time to write. If this chapter seems rushed I am sorry as for the drawing that was rushed too. But has always I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment and I'll be sure to update more frequently ;)

[Third person pov]

"Ahbmad is planning to turn Balbadd into a slave exporting country." Sarnai spoke as the aura changed in the air.

"He's planning on doing what?!" Alibaba turned to face her as his eyes were filled with worry and anger, and he wasn't the only one who felt like that.

"Everyday he continues to spend money like there's no tomorrow, and he simply isn't able to see anything else. The nobility and the ministers are all following the king leads so that they can protect their own luxurious life styles!" Sahbmad howled as he confirmed Sarnai's statement.

"Deputy King!" Everyone turned and watched the young fanalis who's brows were furrowed tight in anger walk up towards Sahbmad. "Deputy King, did you come all the way out here because you wanted us to put a stop to this?" the king nodded as Morgiana turned straight towards Alibaba with a determined look before marching towards him and gripping his shoulders.

"Okay let's do this Alibaba! let's make sure we stop this disgusting plan in it's tracks!" The people cheered for Alibaba to do something about this as they all wanted to stop Ahbmad before this plan could continue. Though in the heat of the moment it may have seemed reasonable, but with all this pressure on the prince it may have seemed too much for him to bare.

"I beg you Alibaba, if we don't hurry the signing ceremony will be upon us!" The Deputy King spoke fast as he needed an answer now more than ever.

"A signing ceremony?" The Sindrian King spoke up as the Deputy turned his attention towards him to explain what he meant by that.

"Five days from now there will be a royal wedding between King Ahbmad and a princess of The Kou Empire. At that time, there will also be a ceremony signing over the citizens of Balbadd as collateral." Sahbmad announced as the people started to talk amongst themselves once more. The Deputy King lunged himself towards his brother and begged him to help their country from this situation as he shivered with fear.

"I understand the situation...Would you mind leaving this to me? Using our allies in Sindria, I can attempt to mount a big protest. Everyone will rally against Balbadds government and end the slavery plan before it starts." Sinbad stated as the people seemed to be happy about that outcome. With no other words to be exchanged from each other the Deputy King was directed back to the carriage as the general spoke to the prince.

"Jesus Christ this country is worse than I thought." Ada blurted while the queen squealed a little due to the surprise, but composed herself.

"Y-yes it is."

[next day]

After the Deputy King told everyone about the news people weren't able to lay to rest. Things kept the air tense as the people couldn't shake off what the king was planning to do. The only thing they could do was continue to live their lives until the allies from Sindira arrived.

"You are damn good Your Highness!" The dark blue hair general exclaimed as they sat in the queens room of the hotel. Glasses of wine were placed on the table as the four spoke about todays sudden news. Some were a little more excited then others as the queen knew everything about what was going on before anyone could even think of the possibilities.

"I mean, how did you know about Ahbmad's plan?" Zen added as she felt pride in her leader for knowing something was up while others remained oblivious.