(Ch 8) Truth Be Told

I fucking love this drawing!!!

[Third person pov]

The aura changed as people were mixed with emotions toward the sudden news of the queen being killed. The only person who was filled with joy was the Fog Troops Leader Cassim. A victorious smirk crossed his lips as he watched the generals turn speechless.

"Cassim you idiot! What did you do?" His friend Alibaba grabbed him by the collar just like Jeaya did and forced him to look at him. A mixed look shone on his face as the blonde eyed his friend.

"I did what had to be done to show the world that we mean business Alibaba! If I didn't, the world and this country would just think we are nothing! So killing that spoiled brat of a queen was just the first step!" The man hissed back at his friend while the blonde was speechless. He never thought that Cassim would ever say that in his life.

On the other hand. King Sinbad didn't know how to feel. He hasn't seen the women in years and the sudden news of her death woke him up. He would say something to the boy, but nothing came out. He didn't know how to feel about this. Should he feel sad or angry? He didn't know.

"Now does anyone else having anything to say?" Cassim questioned everyone there as the air was quiet and filled with questions and disapproval. But no one said a thing; afraid that Cassim would do something to them.

"I have something to say!" A light bouncy voice erupted against the quiet air. As soon as that person spoke a women walked out of the crowd with blood splashed here and there as a white cloth covered her face and hair. The only thing shown was her emerald eyes that was familiar to all. On both of her wrists were these thick gold bracelets. On her different colour scabbard's.

She removed the cloth from her head and the people were confused, they didn't know who she was but a few did. And that was the members of the troop that were close with Cassim, and even her friends that she met in Qishan and even Balbadd.

"W-What are you doing here-"

"You see Cassim, your plan was well thought out and I'd eve say it was close to perfection but you forgot a few things..." As Sarnai spoke she pulled up the bracelets in her hands and started to place them on her wrists to which Cassim recognized those bracelets and sword admittedly. As she clipped them on a bright yellow light formed onto the bracelets which showed the eight pointed star.

"Those are.."

"One. You didn't do enough research on the person you were kidnapping, if you did you may have actually done it right. Two, you underestimated me. You thought that taking my only source of weapons would deem me useless...Making me an easy kill. But you must know I do not fully rely on my vessels like some people do.." The queen placed her swords onto her waist as that same star appeared and by now the people realized who she was.

"Your Sarnai DragonHeart.." Cassim muttered as the queen held a heavy smirk on her face.

"You hit the nail right on the head Cassim, I'm proud." Was all she said as whispers and gasps started to form amongst the crowd.

"Your the Queen of Liones?!" The blonde asked as Sarnai turned to him with a smile.

"You betcha! The one and only!" She exclaimed as Alibaba took a step back. This caught the queen off guard since he was suspicious of her since Qishan.

"Why are you surprised Alibaba? You knew I wasn't who I said I was." She laughed as the boy was caught by her words.

"As I was saying Cassim, the next time you try and kill someone think about it first cause who knows, they may have more then four vessels..." She turned the aquamarine necklace over so that the boy could see the faded eight pointed star on the back.