(Ch 1) The First Encounter

[Third person pov]

The bright ball of light that stood in the sky leaned over the city of Qishan as the queen nestled into her new surroundings. Swarms of people walked around as many of them had cloths covering their heads to protect them from the sun. The queen was amazed as her eyes kept darting back and fourth between everything that caught her eye.

Even though her brother gave her a short notice, she still had a positive attitude that kept her sane, well sometimes. After Sarnai was on her way to Qishan she had a massive rant about her brother, cursing him out, and even saying things how he was unfair. But even if she found it unfair she decided to let this new experience give her a new point of view.

She walked around a near by market and eyed the stands with food and other new things that Liones doesn't have. That was until her body was enveloped by a massive shadow and once she look up she saw the dungeon that inhabited that land.

"Um pardon me, but is that a dungeon?" The queen turned to a nearby worker who looked her up and down before giving her a reply.

"Yes that it a dungeon, do you plan on capturing it?" The man scoffed and the queen was confused.

"No, I don't wish to capture it. I was just wondering if that was the 7th dungeon Amon." She replied.

"Well yes that is him, now scram! I need to finish my work!" The man shouted at her. She did what the man wanted and started walking away. With that encounter her mind shifted, nothing here was like Liones and for some reason that never crossed her mind, for the first time her brother was right. She continued walking looking for a place to stay since she found out that a caravan would be leaving for Balbadd in a weeks time. That was until a large crowd stopped her in her tracks.

Looking over the heads of others she saw lemons scattered across the floor as three kids were perched in the middle with a fat man on the floor as two large blue hands towered over him. The queens eyes widened in pure shock as she realized that the blue boy just summoned a djinn. Something that no one else could do other than a magi, but how did she know that?

Judar the Kou Empires magi summoned 3 out of 5 of her djinn's when they first met, so when she saw the blue boy do it, she was certain that he was a magi.

"Hey what's going on?!" The man called in an angered voice. It was as if it was on cue the two ran along as well as the girl as other's fled the scene. She didn't want to be the last one there since she doesn't need any type of attention while she was away from Liones.

[Sarnai's pov]

After the incident earlier I made it my goal to search for the two. I asked everyone around the area where the incident happened and they all thought I was crazy while some didn't even say a word to me. It was truly a different experience from when I was in Liones, for 28 years people always answered my questions and didn't dare to give me a side glance. Back home I was so used to the attention I got that it soon became normal, but now that no one knows me I feel free and open. I liked this new feeling.

The sun was setting and I still didn't find the two until I received news of someone seeing them run into a brothel, or known as the red light district the place I despise with my whole heart. I stood in front of the building and saw the huge sign of a naked lady with men swarming her.

"Come on Sara, take a breathe." I stop myself before entering the building. Once I opened the door the smell of sweat and sex filled my nose, my eyes were greeted with countless men and women at each table in the dark room that was only lit by candles. I scanned the sea of drunk men and spotted the two as the blue haired boy was distracted by women while the blonde sat across from him.