(Ch 11) The Kou Empires Plan

[Sarnai's pov]

"Well, well. What on earth is wrong with that monster?" I swiftly looked up into the starry sky and saw the Kou Empire's carpet. I was shocked to see them here and to see Kougyoku up there with a heartless look in her eyes.

"What is she doing here?" I asked myself as the realization came into view. She was the one who would be marrying Ahbmad.

"What's wrong Your Highness?" Jeaya asked me as I quickly turned to face her.

"She's the princess Ahbmad is marrying." Jeaya's face contorted to one of pure disgust as I mentioned the marriage between the two.

Before I could say anything more rumbling hit the ground and I turned my attention towards the area where Ugo and Judar fought. Ugo's hands were up in flames as Kougyoku was surrounded by water. The giant jumped into the air as he tried to strike her, but his flames were extinguished.

I watched in horror as the two fought. Moments ago I watched a friend of mine being beaten to a plump and now I am watching something like that again, but it didn't last long. Ugo landed back down but he couldn't act as Kougyoku driven a larger hole right through his core with her djinns weapon.

As she landed on the ground victorious Ugo was dragged back into his flute that Aladdin carried all the time. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock as I saw Ugo's flute hit the ground. Everything went silent in those matter of seconds.

"So how's that Ka Kobun?" She turned to her advisor as they landed down and that's when I saw the state of Judar. His body was covered in bruises and blood as water swirled around him. I was glad to see he was safe and being treated for his wounds and not dead.

A sudden ball of light was shot past Kougyoku and in the air was Aladdin flying on his magic tarp. The two met up in the sky where no one could hear them. Without notice the three large soldiers behind her jumped down to the ground as people screamed for their lives.

But as soon as they touched the ground they went to destroying everything there. Building's toppled over, debris covered the ground. It was a terrible sight to see and to know that this is what Kougyoku planned to do.

"Jeaya! Find Ada and Zen and tell them to help the people!" I yelled to her as I jumped down to help the people who were trapped by the buildings. As I ran past the running people I heard the cries of a child against the screams of others.

I followed the cries and when I made it a little girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes looked to me with teary eyes. She was trapped by a fallen piece of stone and her head was bleeding. I rushed on over to her and manage to lift the solid rock of her. She crawled out and without a second look I grabbed her and started running.

Once I was out in the open I saw the destruction that was cause as people continued to run. I looked down at her as her tears and blood stained my shirt. I felt so bad for her and the other children who were caught up in this mess.

"Pardon me little one, but what is your name?" I asked her as she looked towards me with dirt and blood covering her cheeks.

"M-my name is Zara miss...I was separated from my m-mama when that big monster attacked us." she whimpered as I felt my heart shatter.

"It's okay Zara, I'll help you find your mama." I gave her a smile and continued running. As I was running I heard that the rumbling had stopped and figured they stopped attacking us.

"A-Are they all gone?" I nodded to Zara's question and the minute I looked to my right I saw Kougyoku giving me the death stare with Sinbad and Aladdin behind her.

"YOU!" She hissed at me while she pulled out her hairpin that carried her djinn. I turned pale as Zara clutched onto me harder. Kougyoku started marching towards me with a death aura and I placed Zara down and hide her behind me. I felt her tiny hands grip by skirt in fear as Kougyoku got closer and closer.