(Ch 25) Would You?

[Sinbad's POV]

"What are you doing here Judar?" I called out as I watched the smug smirk cross his pale face. He stood tall as he glared at me, baring his teeth like a dog showing its dominance. My guards circled him pointing their spears ready to attack him at my word, but he remained still as if nothing could touch him, and certainly was in the position too.

"You're looking awful you know that?" Judar quirked a brown and I was even more annoyed. "And what's the deal with that thing on your face?" He asked.

"Certainly you are not here to discuss the way my face looks?" I questioned him before a smirk appeared once again, annoying me even further.

"Oh not at all, I just wanted to discuss a few things," he shrugged. "Like how do you feel about our new little magi," he asked and I didn't know what to say, "or about Kou's future Empress that you have locked inside your palace walls."

"What?" I questioned but I didn't get to ask cause he changed the topic once more. "But I am more concerned about what you think about our spirited little friend," he spoke.

"And who is that?" I asked, "You know, Aladdin." He added and his infamous smirk crossed his lips once more.

"It doesn't make sense, why should there be yet another magi in this world?" He asked and I remained silent since it had crossed my mind before about Aladdin's appearance.

"Since ancient times, there have always been three magi's. You do know that don't you?" He spoke and his voice irritated me even more. "And this is born out of history itself, there were always three magi's who chose noble kings, built great nations and created this world." He spoke, "And that's how it has been for this era too," he grinned as he stared me down.

"So first there's me, of course, then that old hag in Reim, and the other magi is the one who wonders all over the world making dungeons appear and disappear, ya know, that guy," Judar commented sounding annoyed.

"That should be all of us, if a new magi were to suddenly appear in the world then that could only mean that one of us has died, but I've never received such information. So who the heck is he then?" He asked while he sounded a little scared.

"A fourth magi existing for the first time in history, Aladdin." He scoffed, "Not only that, he showed up wielding a mysterious power that even I haven't seen before, ever since then the old guys in the organization have been thirsting for that power. I thought that maybe you have the same thing in mind so..." He paused and gave me a devilish grin.

"What are you implying?" I asked as curiosity hit me like a train. "Drop the clueless act, what exactly are you up to? What are you truly planning to accomplish by using that little twerp?" Judar questioned and I felt my blood boil.

"It has nothing to do with you," I uttered and the man before me sniffled a laugh and then scoffed. "You are one heartless guy, I'm trying to tell you how lonely I am. I wanted to join forces with you." He spoke and I was fed up at this point.

"Oh come on, you are a member of the organization...Or just maybe, you forget what you did to us in Partevia?" I questioned and I could sense the emotion from my guards filled with pain and rage from the previous encounter with the magi.

"Now don't give that look Sinbad...Not when I'm," his tone changed from his cocky attitude to this soft and vulnerable tone which surprised me greatly.

"Not when I am, just as much as a victim of Al-Tharmen!" He cried and I was in utter shock from his statement.

'Judar is a victim of Al-Tharmen?' The thought of it shocked me when he mentioned it and I just couldn't shake the feeling that he was fibbing or telling the truth.