(Ch 27) Stick With Me, Princess?

[Sarnai's POV]

My thoughts clogged my mind as I thought about what Sinbad had said to me and how every being in this palace, other than the trio, my generals and the Kou prince and princess were looking at me as if I was a piece of trash, a rat roaming the halls. I never thought Sinbad would do this, but then again...he is not the same boy I once knew. My fingers brushed through my hair as I was getting ready for the celebration of another dungeon captured when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright Sara?" I saw Jeaya's worried eyes while she rubbed my naked shoulder. "Yes, I'm okay," I uttered while I stared at my two generals, who looked puzzled and unsure.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" Ada asked and I stared at them confused. "Yes I am, why do you two care now?!" I asked; pushing Jeaya's arm off my shoulder as I turned to face the two.

"Sarnai, what I am saying is you have this light in you when you are here, here with the trio and with the King, maybe you should talk to him-"

"He does not want me here! I don't care what you two say, he had his fill of me and now I am a threat to his kingdom, it's very obvious I am unwanted so leave it be, this is my decision and as your queen, I hope you follow it! Am I clear?" I snapped and raised my voice at the two. They bowed their heads and placed their right hand over their heart as a sign of respect to the royal family.

"Good, now let's go enjoy ourselves,"

[Sinbad's POV]

I watched as my people basked in the glory of the festival and enjoyed themselves to the fullest. That was a rule here, I wanted my people comfortable and content; that was my wish ever since this dream filled my mind. While I watched over the festivities, I saw the woman who I had been ignoring dancing with a girl who looked no older than Aladdin.

I raised my glass to my mouth filled with the addictive red liquid and took a sip as I watched her and the kid dance together. It was the first time I'd seen her dance in a long time and I laughed to myself remembering the day I arrived in Liones and followed her to her tent. Cringing a little at my actions I watched as she interlocked her arms with the girl and spun around in rhythm to the music. The memories I wanted to forget came back, from the first time we met as children, to teenagers to now. It was as if fate had a plan for us.

I was entranced, if that's what you could describe it. Sarnai let her hair down; letting it sway and shift as she spun and jumped to the music. Her top consisted of an orange halter top that hugged her chest perfectly as her cleavage was on full display. Her vessels were replaced with gold jewellery which I couldn't see very well from where I stood. I stared intensely at her as her hips swayed to the music; wrapped in a tight red skirt that hugged her hips and ass. It was simple yet perfect for the occasion and I watched her like a dog in heat.

The more I looked at her, I wanted her in my bed once again, and this time made sure she stayed instead of leaving. I knew I wasn't supposed to think like this but I was extremely possessive over her now, especially after what Judar said.

"Why the hell do I care anyway? I am the one telling her to leave," I scoffed while I continued to look at her and the bright smile on her gorgeous face. I raised my glass to my mouth and was about to take another sip of my wine, but I felt a heavy pat on my back; with the force of it, I coughed almost spilling my drink. I heard a thriving laugh from the culprit and I chuckled while I faced him, a bright smile on the Imuchakk warrior's face.

"What's with the frown, My King?" He asked while leaning on the railing and a quick smirk crossed his face as he looked past me. "Is it about Sara?" He replied.

"It is nothing," I answered while I finished my wine and looked behind me to find a waitress to get me another.

"Doesn't seem like nothing my friend," Hinahoho breathed while still looking at Sarnai. "You seem brighter these days Sinbad," he added and I scoffed. A waitress came up to me and I looked her up and down in satisfaction as she handed me another glass before walking away, purposely swaying her hips.