(Ch 14) The Long Awaited Answer

First time drawing Sinbad, kinda happy with it, hate his fucking hair. I did change some things in Sarnai like her swords since the other one kinda looked weird to me. But otherwise love this drawing!

[Sarnai's pov]

'W-What is wrong with me?' My breath was out of control and my face was all shades of red from Sin's attempt to kiss me. As much as I wanted to kiss him and relive our days before he left, I couldn't. I felt so ashamed that I, a women who's engaged to a very respectful man, would dare go behind his back and mess around with another man. That man being Sinbad, King of Sindira, Lady Killer of the Seven Seas.

And it's not only that, I even admitted to myself that I loved him. I leaned against the door to my room before sliding down the door and hugging my knees to my chest.

'I am a terrible women, I am acting like my brother for crying out loud.' Pushing my head back against the door I remembered how his hands on my back and neck felt. The rough and calloused skin sent shivers down my spine as they were so gentle and careful. His hot breath on my lips and nose, those alluring amber eyes. As much as I kept telling myself I didn't love him, those were all lies. I really did love him.

My heart stung and tears threatened to spill from my eyes. 'Who knew love could hurt this much.' I stood up from the door and walked towards my bed that was made for me. I collapsed into the soft fluffy pillows and tried to get sleep and forget everything that happened tonight.

[time skip]

"Sara!" I was awoken by my name being called and the sudden bangs on my door. I groggily shifted myself in the bed before standing and walking to the door. I've never been this exhausted before so when I looked in the mirror on my vanity I was speechless. Visible dark circles laid under my eyes and my hair was an absolute mess.

'Jeaya will kill me.' I laughed under my breath before walking to the door while fixing my hair to look, somewhat modest. The knocking continued which annoyed me a little, but it could be important so I rushed to the door and when I opened it I was Morgiana along with my three generals with horrified expressions.

"Morgiana? What's wrong dear?" I asked while looking between her and my generals.

"I-it's Alibaba! H-He's gone to the palace!" She began. "This morning, he was in Aladdins room and him and I talked. The minute I left, I realized what was happening. He did something like this before in Qishan; we talked then he vanished...I'm worried about him Sara!" She expressed as I realized how much trouble he could be in.

"Okay, slow down Morgiana. Let's take a few steps back, I'll go talk with Sin about Alibaba's decision and will go get him in a professional manner, alright?" I held her face trying to calm her down telling her to take deeps breaths.

"Now I'll go find the king and will talk about it okay? Just remain calm." I smiled before leaving my room and heading to speak with Sin. I looked to my generals and mouthed the words "Watch her," since she, not saying that she would, may go after him. They seemed to catch my message and I began walking to the building where he stayed.

'It will be awkward to speak with him after last night, even with my feelings for this flirt...But it will only be awkward if I make it.'

[time skip]

I stood outside his door with my hand hovering over the wooden surface; shaking. 'Don't be nervous, do it wuss!' I summoned all my strength and knocked on his door with purpose. Hearing faint footsteps behind the door I brushed out my clothes and fixed my hair. Once the door opened I saw Ja'far looking at me with a surprised look before smiling at me.

"Sara, what a pleasant surprise!" He cheered. He looked frustrated about something but he was holding back.

"I'm sorry for popping by so suddenly, but I need to speak with Sin." I replied with a smile. Ja'fars eyes widened but he opened the door enough so that I could walk in and see a happy looking man with purple hair. He stared at me with a smile before abruptly standing up; almost knocking the table over.