(Ch 3) Welcome To The City Of Balbadd

[Sarnai's pov]

Its been three weeks since the dungeon was captured and Aladdin and Morgiana haven't appeared yet. I just received news from my brother that I must be on my way to Balbadd now. Even if I didn't see the two I would say goodbye to Alibaba and give him a message for them.

I knocked on the door to his new room and waited patiently. After he captured the dungeon, he divided his treasures and became a very popular man earning the peoples support. The door opened and I saw the fat man that laid on the ground when I first met Alibaba and Aladdin.

"Can I help you?" The man asked and I got out of my daze and spoke up.

"Yes, I'm looking for Alibaba? I need to talk to him." I smiled as the man let me in. I saw the blonde at the window as the finest women danced to amuse him.

"Sara! What are you doing here?" He exclaimed as he walked towards me with a bright smile on his face. I cringed at the sight of the women but pushed my opinion back.

"I've come to say my goodbyes Alibaba, I need to head to Balbadd quickly. I received news from my brother saying that things are getting worse there." I fibbed.

"But could you wait a little longer? Just incase Aladdin shows up? Then we can all go together." Alibaba pleaded with me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go now. If you're scared that we won't see each other again then there's no need to worry about that." I giggled as his face turned red from embarrassment.

"But if you see Aladdin or Morgiana tell them I'm in Balbadd waiting for you all. I'll be there a while so we might all see each other again." I smiled as the boy nodded sadly.

"So goodbye Alibaba the dungeon capturer, I hope to see you soon." Opening my arms I saw that Alibaba knew what I was doing so he hugged me tight as we said our final goodbyes. I started leaving but the boy called to me.

"Your not a merchant are you?" He asked, I was a bit surprised by his question but smiled.

"No I'm not."

"Then who are you if not a merchant?" He pleaded.

"I am Sara, your and Aladdins friend." I left through the door and headed to the caravan that awaited for me outside of Alibaba's residence. Looking up I saw the boy starring down at me as we both exchanged waves before I took off towards Balbadd.

I had no clue how long it would be but I had everything I could want to keep me occupied for the long journey ahead.

[Third person pov]

It's been almost a month since the queen left Qishan, things have been going smoothly for her with only a few accidents. To keep her busy she would write in her journal about her adventures and even about the people she met along the way. She read over the scrolls and documents her brother gave her while the carriage rolled along. She was at peace until she saw her fiancés name on one of the scrolls she was reading. Her eyes shifted to the ring on her left hand. The gem was a dark red as the frame around it was a gold that had other small diamonds in the mix. The gold band shimmered in the light making the ring more noticeable.

She had mixed emotions as she looked at it. She did like the man a lot, in fact you could say she even loved him. The one thing she wasn't sure about was the fact that the organization lied within the Kou Empire and that she didn't like his step mother. But over all, she found him to be quite charming when they had alone time together and she even loved that he could get along with her side of the family, especially her brother. He alone was very against the engagement.