Ch.4 Final Selection

Disclaimer I do not own My Hero Academia or Demon Slayer

Izuku Pov

January 10th, Morning

I woke up and started to make breakfast for Eri and master. Today was the registration day and warmup for the Final Selection, with the following day being sent to the forest to be tested. Master just learned that this year's Final Selection will be livestreamed to the public. He was wondering if I wanted to reveal my identity or not because they might just turn me away if they find out who I am. I told him I will wear a hood and go under his surname. Oh, I just realized I forgot to say his name it's Haru Midoriya. He said that might work but I will have to reveal myself eventually. I knew he was right but honestly I felt Scared of the reactions I would get especially from my family.

We had finished eating, Eri and master were telling me good luck and to comeback safe. Eri was nervous for me because this would be longest we had been separated since I found her. I told her not to worry. I was wearing a orange kimono with red trimmings on the sleeve and with my sword and scabbard on my left hip. Also with with red suns all over the kimono with a hood attached so no-one would recognize me. Also master made me dye my hair white to insure I wasn't recognized, Eri loved my white hair I might keep it.

Time skip

UA University Testing Site, Midday

I finally made it and the only thing that came to my mind was 'Damn, why is this place so big? This isn't even the campus!' There was a main building for the registration plus it looked like it had housing for tonight. You could see the forest where the testing would be and it was completely surrounded by Wisteria trees. Actually everything was surrounded by Wisteria trees probably to make sure the demons didn't escape the forest.

I looked around there was at least 500 or so people but they were holding the exams for both the swordsmith and medical divisions at the same time so that's probably why. But I could tell right away that it was mostly slayers, I didn't see anyone of interest so I just went to register.

Receptionist: Name?

Izuku: Izuku Ya...Midoriya

Receptionist: Age? DOB? Breathing?

Izuku: Um 19. July 15,2166 and Sun breathing

Receptionist: Sun breathing? That's new, ok here is your slip and room key. Report to the base of the forest tomorrow morning at 9.

Izuku: Ok and thank you.

I went to my room since I didn't feel like doing anything or encountering anyone. I guess I'll just wait until tomorrow morning.

Time skip to tomorrow morning

I arrived at the entrance of the forest, there were around 200 or so people. I recognized Izumi and I could tell she was different. Not just stronger but she seemed colder, she wasn't talking with her friends hell she wasn't even listening to them. She just seemed like she wasn't really there. I was going to talk to her but the fear came back along with the voices. 'She doesn't miss you. She probably hates you. They were glad you left. They didn't even noticed you left. They don't need you back.' I knew it wasn't true but I still feared that it could be so I decided not to confront her. I went to the back of the crowd to avoid attention.

???: Ok you demon food. My name is Shota Aizawa and I am one of your proctors for the Final Selection. Your one and only goal is to survive. We will not help you so don't expect any. If any of you die we could careless. The only rules are you can't harm or sabotage your fellow slayers in anyway and you can't bring anything into the forest besides your katana and clothes.